User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im Dio, why am i banned

hi all
    i am banned because "too stupid for ut".

i dont believe, i dont cheat, im not ilegal so i was banned because somebody dont like me or because im not a good player?
    I have been playing on these servers for years and I have helped to keep this game alive.

please
    reconsider my situation

Can you post screenshot of ban message please

UT movement *turn around and wave*

#FreeDio

You are banned by tim for sabotaging. So you have to talk to him

see the image

You have to wait @TimTim's response.

Seeing as how I've banned you twice before for blatantly sabotaging your team, it looked to me like you were doing it a third time. FFS Dio make an effort when you play. It isn't fair to everyone else on your team when you're dicking around. You're unbanned.

I'm glad this thread popped up. I was in that game, the map was Control and we went up 4 caps early. Out of nowhere this "blurryface" guy, which was Tim in this case starts blowing a fuse calling his team "FUCKING RETARDED" or "BRAINDEAD". Said some other shit but that's what I remember at the top of my head.

Unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots but why is it okay for a mod to act like that to other players? The point of playing a video game is to turn your brain off and "have fun". I put that in quotation marks because some people like to take this game WAY too seriously sometimes. If you don't like how another player or how your team is playing, then just leave? Why's it always have to come down to banning someone because YOU'RE not happy how they play? If they backshoot that's a different story. The direction of some of your bans remains questionable.

@Camper have you ever been on a team with people sabotaging? People like Dio and Evil-Viracocha do it on purpose when they're on my team because they know it pisses me off. I am 100% certain they do it. It's easy to act all high and mighty when you're on the other end. As far as I'm concerned, repeatedly sabotaging is in the same vein as using exploits meant to clear out a server, in that it's meant to ruin the fun of other players in the server. I'm not going to tolerate that shit. And if someone is being a complete idiot, I'll call them a complete idiot. All people have to do is play CTF and I guarantee we won't have any problems.
    Last edited by TimTim; 03-02-2016 at 02:01 PM.

To sumarize tims point of view.
    I played Aquariusbase with 4 players vs @seabass who had 5 players.
    We lost pretty big, but thats not the issue at talk here.
    I had 2 teammates who rather would swim in the aquarium in the middle, then play CTF. It is a CTF server after all, and the rules clearly state two things on this matter :
    Play CTF
    Do not sabotage.
    As much as i like dio , and he brings a smile to my face, i also clearly know he likes to sabotage and finds it fun to troll his teammates.
    A permban might be to strickt, but atleast TimTim got his attention, and maybe now we can get dio to change his way of trolling the server.
    When it comes to evil viracocha, he has had his chances, since he got a permban earlier for the same stuff, if im not wrong and now was on his second chance.
    Also venting off when your teammates plays with the intent to ruin your gameplay, that being sabotaging, boosting you into walls or whatever their minds find suitable, its totally understandable, mod or not. I used to play soccer for fun, and if a guy rushed into a soccer field with alot of guys playing soccer and stole the ball, would they not be mad? Even if they play for fun?

Thread Information