User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: putin

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Not hard to be objective and conclude what he is based on all news and infos except north korean.
    But on a side... i partly support Putin. Confiscating Crimea was horrible, but intervention against ISIS fully welcomed.
    The US creates enemies, now certainly I'm not saying Kim Jong-Un is a saint or anything, but we can't overlook how the US has intervened in countries around the world, and North Korea is a good target for them, since they are a country that won't give in to their demands, totalitary state (like they didn't influence Latin America for the military to take over in several places) plus being an enemy of South Korea which is probably the biggest ally east-wise, so it's not crazy there's an agenda against them in particular.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Exactly. They create enemies, attack them. And then accuse them of being terrorists, should they retaliate.

Like, you're just meant to lay down and take the bum rape.

Obese ruler invest in military when his people die from starvation... isn't it suspicious that u cant go around as tourist and talk to locals? Does that seem normal for you? Does it seem normal that China and Russia are signing restrictions against them (who are normally opposed to USA).
    I dont support USA, i just tend to believe facts and informations from trustful sources rather than unproven conspiracy theories

You can see what the US does though. The amount of war propaganda and brainwashing on their TV is unbelievable.

Does anyone from US want to time how much commercial / news is based around war propaganda? Oh and also, instilling fear.

LOL I'm in canada and i already knew since i was a kid the us is garbage. It's a violent and corrupt country in itself. The only way to be safe and livecomfortable there is to have a decent incomeand live in the better neighborhoods. If your poor all you will see is highviolen r and trash and corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    us is garbage. It's a violent and corrupt country in itself. The only way to be safe and livecomfortable there is to have a decent incomeand live in the better neighborhoods. If your poor all you will see is highviolen r and trash and corruption.
    Wanna know how to live comfortably in a good neighborhood in the U.S.? It's easy. (Well, easier than many people make it out to be.) Take responsibility. Work hard. Don't be lazy. Don't expect a bunch of handouts. Don't blame other people for your own lack of progress. If you're physically and mentally capable, the only thing stopping you from living comfortably in a good neighborhood in the U.S... is you.

Why did we come to the topic of US anyway??? We talked about putin, we talked about North Korea. I don't open NY Times to read news World's news. I don't deny there is propaganda in USA, but what North Korea is doing towards their own citizens is horrible. Every kind of dictatorship is horrible except in highly unstable countries where democracy and secularity turns people against each others.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Why did we come to the topic of US anyway??? We talked about putin, we talked about North Korea. I don't open NY Times to read news World's news. I don't deny there is propaganda in USA, but what North Korea is doing towards their own citizens is horrible. Every kind of dictatorship is horrible except in highly unstable countries where democracy and secularity turns people against each others.
    No doubt north korea is corrupt. But what can other ountries so to help we tried to help them it just doesnt work. They have an evil dictator and until that is abolished it may turn into a proper country. Cause NK has a lot of potential to be a prosperous country. Their people need to rally together and defeat the government but they are too scared.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    No doubt north korea is corrupt. But what can other ountries so to help we tried to help them it just doesnt work. They have an evil dictator and until that is abolished it may turn into a proper country. Cause NK has a lot of potential to be a prosperous country. Their people need to rally together and defeat the government but they are too scared.
    They are too scared/indoctrinated by the regime in North Korea. Speak a word against them and u and ur family will spend your eternity in one of their concentration camps.
    Pretty sad...

As much as I love 'Merica and I enjoy taunting foreigners online with my American superiority, we do need to stop slinging our huge dick around the world, every nation and people should be striving to take care of themselves, ideally. I hear liberals in other parts of the west are really obnoxious, but the worst of them here in the US seem to think that we can take in any culture or group of people and expect them to just fit into our way of life here and it is absurd in my opinion. Especially after all the trouble we've caused these parts of the world, I can actually understand why they might want to come in and shoot up a store or blow up a building, we did something similar in their home country.

Thread Information