CPU Thermal Paste - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomAliaser View Post
    ya i have a 775 socket also...use this--->Artic Silver 5 High Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound...make sure when you apply it it doesnt run over onto the circut board or the chip connections
    been using the same cpu thermal paste on my i5 760 , oc 3.5ghz, with a cooler CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 EVO for the last 7 years and I'm never over 65 degress on 100% load.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

@soma Thank you very much The cooler is very cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Provocation View Post
    @soma Thank you very much The cooler is very cheap
    I know and it's really great, just watch some youtube videos on how to apply paste and mount the cooler,

I did that last week after a very long time,I followed the advice of one of the videos and put a medium drop on the middle of the cpu and mounted the cooler and it works great

don't belive those fairy tales that you have to spread the paste evenly on the cpu

P.S. You have to wash the surface of the cpu first with some spirit.
    Last edited by soma; 04-26-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I know and it's really great, just watch some youtube videos on how to apply paste and mount the cooler,

I did that last week after a very long time,I followed the advice of one of the videos and put a medium drop on the middle of the cpu and mounted the cooler and it works great

don't belive those fairy tales that you have to spread the paste evenly on the cpu

P.S. You have to wash the surface of the cpu first with some spirit.
    I will make thanks

Artic Silver 5 ---- Arctic MX-4 ----- Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut ------- Gelid Solutions GC-Extreme------IC Diamond can't go wrong with any of these compounds. I personally use Artic Silver 5 in the future I might try something else when I go to OC my i7-7700K

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information