User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    " i won t give you a simple 3 matches ban and expect for more considering your gameplay and how you talk about me and female gender in general "

In what universe do you think that you're going to play a game called unreal tournament, blowing people up, and people AREN'T going to shit talk until their keyboards break?

BTW: Glad you think my playing is useless. Perhaps my stats will back up. If you want organized gameplay, play clan only matches, play people who have headsets and play an organized, planned match with organized, professional mindset players.

Your style is quite predictable. you zip around with the grappler.. you always go for the flag. And if you see people - you shoot them. You're a typical offense player. I see nothing wrong with that.

What do you think when you see someone staying close to the flag, and defending the flag? useless? ass-sniffing? camping? Oh, I might have also had the highest "DefKills" of that match, so again the word "useless" is a bit exaggerated, dont you think?

What do you think when you see someone playing mid? or does that not register as a valid position in your book?

If you keep flying around the map trying to get my damn flag, I'm going to send you back to your base. If i'm doing something specific, I'm going to ignore everything that isn't directly in my way until someone sends my ass back to my base (which happens an awful lot).

Also, I've been playing on that server for over a year - have you not noticed my style in all that time?

What this comes down to is you don't like the way I play, but I'm playing CTF and I'm playing in a way that suits both the map, my skill and that's based on how others are playing at the moment. I am a proactive player, I don't wait for people to fall into a trap. I engage in direct battle. I try to position myself to where I can control the area I am presently in. I try to be useful. If something isn't working I move on and try something else. That's how I try to play each and every game. Never do I set off and go "Ok I wonder how many frags I can get!" - which is what you seem to be implying when you accuse someone of playing "DM" in a CTF map.

BTW: Tried to view your demo and maybe I'm a noob but it doesn't load. So, blah.

and lastly - I felt it appropriate that I should share all of my screenshots, because hey, why not?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...FCF3F121%21110

They're each 5 mb and they'll take a while to all get online. but I think you'll discover a few things.

1] I am about average
    2] there are a few maps I tend to do better than average on
    3] my stats suggest I am not entirely useless.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by neuralfraud View Post
    and lastly - I felt it appropriate that I should share all of my screenshots, because hey, why not?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...FCF3F121%21110

They're each 5 mb and they'll take a while to all get online. but I think you'll discover a few things.

1] I am about average
    2] there are a few maps I tend to do better than average on
    3] my stats suggest I am not entirely useless.

Thanks and have a nice day.

You could of just done this instead Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    btw 91 kills defending on woot is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Even more considering it was Combo...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    You could of just done this instead Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    dude, bro guy, I'm lucky to get a few hours in a week these days. But thanks for the link. I was trying to find the stats earlier, but it was obviously looking at the wrong page.

I think I hold my own with everyone, so if that makes me a useless, embarrassingly bad player then everyone else is either a noob or marginally decent. That's a bit elitist if you ask me.

In my clan/server admin days, we banned people who were clearly spamming, spawn killing or in general playing like assholes. We didn't ban players simply because they didn't play all positions of the map. I don't recall that ever being a hard and fast rule of CTF.

Anyhow, back on topic...
    I've wasted far more time than is even fathomable for such a stupid incident, but it is so stupid that I felt like calling bullshit. It's bullshit.

Frag or be fragged. If you're not running the flag, defend the FC. Keep your flag in base. Where's the problem here? Do you think you can take a step back and chill the F out a little bit? Its like you people used to be concerned about botters and people who were obviously playing like assholes, spamming and being d-bags. I come in and in 2 games I'm getting yelled at because I did my job and defended my flag. That bothers you, but facing backwards on w00t is quite advantageous when your focus is on the flag and people come in every 2 seconds. There are far more annoying tactics to play on that map, and I don't employ them.

And no, I don't EVER hang in the corners. For that I do take offense. I hate that shit - especially on andACTION... dont see those people being banned though.

Have a great day.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Ahhaaha jst2blnd made me laugh so hard with that post.

Anyway this guy does actually seem genuine to me?

Camping in wo0T!! OMG thats not possible what a stupid ban.

@L0nEwolF
    The combo server's been a chaos for a long time, now that it actually has a moderator lots of players getting banned are reacting in terrible ways as they got used doing anything in a server with huge lack of moderation.
    Please don't take it on the moderator, these bans are very necessary for a healthy playing environment and they don't distinguish names or clans.

In the long run the server gets more population and less toxicity, please understand.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

i agree with you higor but this blond girl bans or kick for every single reason like iddle 30 segs or stuff like that you must change nick and see by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    i agree with you higor but this blond girl bans or kick for every single reason like iddle 30 segs or stuff like that you must change nick and see by yourself.
    I dont understand any of these arguments. Idling you are using a slot someone else could. Rightly so you are kicked to vacate. If you can't play don't occupy slot?

Other guy it was only three matches. Sounds like you want to maximise your play time - The time you have spent posting here you could gave gotten two more games in to make up the ones you missed?

Also if a mod sees an infraction or believes they have, its up to them to action. Think about how much play time they give up to police the servers to keep it a playable environment. Much more than your measly three game ban.

Thread Information