User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    It's about the context in which he says it. Isn't it obvious that he's saying it to get laughs?

As for using racist words on the server, uK has an *almost* zero-tolerance policy against it.
    If it's just friends bullshitting with each other, it's fine in my book, but if it's being said by some edgy man-child who is only trying to provoke people, then they're usually removed from the server.
    I have been lenient on this, though, because I think it only reflects poorly on the people who says it.

Other mods might feel differently about it, though.

Stop posting pics like this, I have a boner now seabass

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    It's about the context in which he says it. Isn't it obvious that he's saying it to get laughs?

As for using racist words on the server, uK has an *almost* zero-tolerance policy against it.
    If it's just friends bullshitting with each other, it's fine in my book, but if it's being said by some edgy man-child who is only trying to provoke people, then they're usually removed from the server.
    I have been lenient on this, though, because I think it only reflects poorly on the people who says it.

Other mods might feel differently about it, though.

Hey Bass,

You're always a gentleman or gentlewoman, whatever you maybe. As you can see my alter ego comes out in the game and here but I should not have to put up with someone seriously directing racists comments at me in the game. I know what I saw and what he said to me or else I would not have posted. I guess Hardujin was bs too when he said on my other post, "welcome to the internet, spic" what do you think?

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!
    -Rocky Balboa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    SILENCE COWARD

<<< are u serious ??? not even now u can stop talkin shit and say bad words to me .... O.o @Scream @seabass @Nordog << is he allowed to do this ??? O.o[/QUOTE]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	napoleon_dynamite1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	3619

Name:	Shot0013.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	3620

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post

Name:	Shot0013.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	3620

Don't forget to put the other parts where he said "spic"

I never saw the Word spic in the demo.

I saw this statement, where you so highly proclaimed he said spic instead of faggots. Now i proved you he said what i said. I have no reason to protect him whatsoever. You asked for proof, now you have it .

I agree with the racist, you are a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I never saw the Word spic in the demo.

I saw this statement, where you so highly proclaimed he said spic instead of faggots. Now i proved you he said what i said. I have no reason to protect him whatsoever. You asked for proof, now you have it .
    YOU SAID HE SAID IT THERE, WHY THERE?, I DIDN'T so I followed your lead but he did say "SPIC" maybe not there but he did say it. Why don't you do a video screencast of the whole conversation, I DARE YOU!!!! that will prove it! if he didnt say it then I was seeing things, if he did I'm right about what he said.....

How much time do you want me to waste on this? I am done with this issue. Already spent well over 15 mins to prove to you that one statement you said was different. Now dont you try to snail away from it , putting the wordings like i made them come from Your hands. Case closed.

Video please, pretty please................I know he called me a spic, you said he said faggots so you threw me off, so maybe it wasn't there but how did you know that it was there that it would have been where he didn't say spic but instead said fags?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    I agree with the racist, you are a faggot.

Name:	deebo1-put-that-gun-down-son-and-get-knocked-out-how-your-father-use-to.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	3621

Cause thats the only part i saw when i played. I dont read every line of convo when i play. Im there to play, not read a book.

I did see camper say :

I voted Donald Trumph to keeps fags like you out of the nation.

As i typed in other post, never claimed to see more or less. Thats all i saw.
    Last edited by |uK|Nordog; 03-22-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Thread Information