User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ElloGovna

ElloGovna

The removing crap goes on. ElloGovna removed my SC actually 2 times, once after I warned him. Was placed in Niven on regular spot in base on left side mid base. He's still online complaining how bad his team is. What a joke.

Attachment 2099

After removing 2 SC he goes spec and complains that his team can't build a defense:

Attachment 2100

Yet another great game ruined by an asshole.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-04-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    The removing crap goes on. ElloGovna removed my SC actually 2 times, once after I warned him. Was placed in Niven on regular spot in base on left side mid base. He's still online complaining how bad his team is. What a joke.

Attachment 2099
    i think this one is your bro http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%B4...ontainer-5227/
    anyways I wonder how in the hell such players like you don't have enough brain to build properly but for sure they can make screen shots and post threads,1 - you made leech 2 scs same place and angle, 2 - no sc at door.
    Last edited by deluxeorgasm; 12-04-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    i think this one is your bro http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%B4...ontainer-5227/
    anyways I wonder how in the hell such players like you don't have enough brain to build properly but for sure they can make screen shots and post threads,1 - you made leech 2 scs same place and angle, 2 - no sc at door.
    Wrong.

1.) SC 1 was also build by me because the team lost all its cons and SPs without any SC support.

2.) The second SC was not on the same spot, there was room for 2 SC to fit in-between, hence no leech.

3.) Removing SCs is a bannable offense. Period. It is a rule. What part of that don't you understand?

4.) The team was losing until the balancer moved me over and the only one actually killing the enemy teles several times and building a defense that didn't get nuked to piece every time was me.

5.) I didn't flame my team like ElloGovna did.

6.) You are telling me I don't have "enough brain"? Yet another flamer. Good job.

7.) There was a SC at the door, it got nuked down in zero time. That's why I decided to have both SCs closer so they can heal each other and the SP.

8.) You are not going to tell me how to play Siege. I drop you in game like a sack of potatoes anytime, pal!

Requesting ban for removing SC twice and going !s right after. Proof is there.

request your mom, this is how it looked: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UnrealTournament 2014-12-04 00-43-36-12.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	2101
    left sc iron maiden's, right sc was built b4 and no sc at door...
    isn't this leech and totally useless building?

sweetie didn't you forget that you were trying to teamswitch after you got red? !b !b !b? I'm done talking to you. You are brainless

Some points to add:

If you lose your door SC the first time, then your team is extremely weak and you're going to lose, just afk at base so you don't screw up teams by !s'ing out, game ends soon anyways.
    A second SC on the tunnel won't turn it around or anything, a lost game is a lost game. I've lost even greater leads in this map due to extreme passiveness in 80% of my teammates.

Once got to lose a forward SC with full fortifications on the enemy gate because ppl wouldn't use or build a teleporter, it was 11 of us and I had to remove the fan tele to make it myself.

===
    About afk'ing in these games, if you're the strongest player on the team, the server isn't full and a game sealing event occurs then it's no use doing !s, all you do is screw your team even more and annoy one of the other team's players, causing even more !s.
    Letting a game end quickly in one of these maps is healthy for the losing team's mood and for the server population.

I'll overlook this.

--- Updated ---

PD:
    I absolutely despise the usage of ForceFields in Niven's passageway, it's horrible and hurts the team.
    IMO The forcefield only has TWO acceptable locations:
    - Double door SC, forcefield clustered into the SC's so part of it goes thru the wall, allowing you to make a SP outside invulnerable and SC's unleechable.
    - Massive container cluster on own right fan with forcefield in it, going thru the fan wall (towards your base), makes defensive SP's and SM on the upper ramps unkillable, and the cluster unleechable
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Some I just lost the game situations:

- Lose the door SC in Niven.
    - Lose the fan in Niven.
    - Enemy makes teleporter above your core on Hydro.
    - Enemy secures the nuke room behind your core on Orbital.
    - Enemy builds a brute force point outside of your base in any map.
    - Enemy secured both nuke rooms in Bathrooms[FIXED].
    - Have more than 10 buildings visible from mid in BathroomsUltimate.
    - Be on Blue or Yellow on [4]Command and not destroying Red or Green before the 50 minute mark.
    - Your team builds nukes before the Super Health Pod.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    request your mom, this is how it looked: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UnrealTournament 2014-12-04 00-43-36-12.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	2101
    left sc iron maiden's, right sc was built b4 and no sc at door...
    isn't this leech and totally useless building?
    That FF was build by somebody else and going to die like the SC at door before. First you write both SC are at "same place" and then you proof yourself wrong with your own screenshot. There is a saying in Germany, you will have heard it many times: "Wer einmal luegt, dem glaubt man nicht!" (Once a liar, always a liar.) I have anther one for you: "Verpiss dich." (Fuck Off).

Oh yeah.. I was wondering who the brainless is:

Attachment 2102

Still trying to tell me how to play siege? Yep, I'm done with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Some I just lost the game situations:

- Lose the door SC in Niven.
    - Lose the fan in Niven.
    - Enemy makes teleporter above your core on Hydro.- Enemy builds a brute force point outside of your base in any map.
    - Enemy secured both nuke rooms in Bathrooms[FIXED].
    - Have more than 10 buildings visible from mid in BathroomsUltimate.
    - Be on Blue or Yellow on [4]Command and not destroying Red or Green before the 50 minute mark.
    - Your team builds nukes before the Super Health Pod.
    - Enemy secures the nuke room behind your core on Orbital.

While I agree with most scenarios, I have turned around lost door SCs in Niven several times by putting both SC closer to each other and SP in middle. Nukes are unlikely to hit the SP (SC is in way) and it takes 2 close nukes right in line to take out SP. A working SP is the most important defense when the enemy is pushing in the door until somebody is able to take out the brute force point with a nuke or rockets. Which by the way I did in this game, so we really had a chance to turn it around. 2 SCs survive a host of nukes, even mortar for a while and heal that SP very quickly. Unless they get removed of course. Same problem with that useless FF at door with zero cons. Pretty sad that somebody is trying to tell me how siege works when he builds a FF at door without SC. So fucked up..

I wouldn't have build both SCs this way if I wouldn't have had success with this before. Besides that we saw lately many times that both SCs had been build on the wall and none at door because a door SC is almost always leachable through the door even if placed low.

Lastly: as you can see my SCs had not been placed 'brainlessly' which makes removing my SC's, repeatedly even after warning banable because it is against the rules. The game was screwed after that because somebody who is actually less experienced and has lower scores than me (as shown in my screenshot in previous post) thinks he has the right to tell me how to run the game and how I have to place my buildings.

It is player like these that screw up the gameplay every single night when no admins are around. If there is any seriousness to the existing rules, then they need to be applied or they are worthless.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-04-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Some points to add:
    I absolutely despise the usage of ForceFields in Niven's passageway, it's horrible and hurts the team.
    THIS! There are plenty of OK players who feel like it's acceptable to build a passageway FF on Niven. They dont seem to realise it prevents your team's ammo hitting enemies, and when your team try to move through the FF you're an easy target for enemies on the other side who only need to hit the FF to kill you. IMO this is biggest cause of losing a Niven game next to bad SC building.

As soon as I'm able to I build FF in front of core, the one advantage it provides is if enemy makes it that far the nukes have a defensive barrier.

Thread Information