Banned for no reason, Clearly Admin Abuse - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TMM|SmOke View Post
    bla Bla Bla bla

ps. i didn't do anything but i play 5 feet from her and i am suffering the same ban
    Ermmm, honestly, do You really trust That we are That dumb ?
    Same Person as @FraggityAnn
    Smoke is one of your aliases in game
    Same ip, ip shared ....
    Continue trolling like This please and show That You really deserve your 50 match ban

I have to test one of my gif i have made with my bunny
    Feed him please

Last edited by Jst2blond; 04-07-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

you know that every person in one household shares the same ip Just2blond?
    He was implying that they live together...
    And tbh that ban was unnecessary from my pov because she clearly bounced unintentionally and didn't get any advantage out of it.
    So why make something bigger than it is?
    I know rules are there for a reason, but the reason for the no bouncing rule is not to punish people that are getting boosted and bounce accidentally but people that are capping way too fast by doing that...

imagine you get boosted in real life, and youre going at high speed.. would you bounce (well you would probably trip or smth and break a bone or two, imagine u trained bouncing ur entire life lol) or would you suddenly stop like in UT which is according to rules of uK servers. But then again this game is called "Unreal" Tournament so what do i know...

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    you know that every person in one household shares the same ip Just2blond?
    auto edited...

You are right, These ban, These thread is total BS @uenz, now she, he, they know the rule, 50 match ban probably over tonight and, honestly crying for a 4 match ban it is just $^*^ù*šæ... and start a post with " iknow you are all crap, admin abuse, no available replies...." hat a wonderful way to ask some explanations
    BSC Ole Ole
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 04-07-2015 at 07:00 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    auto edited...

You are right, These ban, These thread is total BS @uenz, now she, he, they know the rule, 50 match ban probably over tonight and, honestly crying for a 4 match ban it is just $^*^ù*šæ... and start a post with " iknow you are all crap, admin abuse, no available replies...." hat a wonderful way to ask some explanations
    BSC Ole Ole
    I just don't understand why she went from 4 matches to 500 and then to 50?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I just don't understand why she went from 4 matches to 500 and then to 50?
    Maybe pm @Chamberly better than lower her publicly...If we don t support each others about admin abuse incrimination, who can ....
    Because crying for admin abuse 1st post on forum and for a poor 4 match ban .
    Don t you think starting a post here like that ( and your very first post after all) it is such lame and disrespectful for mod and admins ?
    Then, ban is probably ended right now so ....let s stop this Chinpo thread Madame S'il vous plait
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 04-07-2015 at 11:53 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Then, ban is probably ended right now so ....let s stop this Chinpo thread Madame
    I would confirm. Close thread!

rmmm, honestly, do You really trust That we are That dumb ?
    Same Person as @FraggityAnn
    Smoke is one of your aliases in game
    Same ip, ip shared ....
    Continue trolling like This please and show That You really deserve your 50 match ban

I think I see what is going on here, you have run into some characters on the server who have done cheating or hacks and you have become jaded and do not believe people, or maybe people lie to you a lot. I don't know what to say to this because I surround myself with honest people, those are the ones allow in my space. My husband (SmOke) comes home in 4 1/2 hours from work if 50 matches have passed we will play at the same time, so that you can see we are not the same person, just because it bothers me that you don't believe me, or that you don't believe me when I say I honestly had no clue that I had done wrong because nothing was intentional and that is why I thought you were abusing admin. I am an old married women with kids your age probably. I don't try to deceive people, I am the one teaching children and grandchildren not to do those things. If any of the old school players are still around that played instagib 15 years ago they would remember SmOke and BabyBoo from TMM (Touch My Monkey) and the servers we ran for the community. That's all I can say, except that I am sorry that i was ever boosted and soon as i finish this post I will look up how to set a suicide bind and I will suicide if ever boosted again. I still feel you re-acted too quickly with your original ban and Hope that you can take that as advice rather than criticism, and the only reason I mention it, is because there are lots of people who just want to have fun and I would hate for others to receive the same kind of welcome back to a game they loved 15 years ago. It's no fun being wrongly accused of something and then being made fun of and mocked when you try to defend yourself. Not all of us playing out there are hackers or cheaters or would ever want to be even if we knew how to.

P.S. We didn't own the 7 servers we ran them for a very nice man who cared enough for the community to pay for those servers, would love to know how that guy is doing , but for the life of me can't remember his name. If anyone remember his name appreciate a mention of that guy. We all had so much fun and it was because of people like him that we had the space to do that in.
    Last edited by FraggityAnn; 04-07-2015 at 12:52 PM.

fyi the problem was not you getting boosted. Getting boosted is totally legit and should definitely be used in ictf. But after the boost you jumped right when touching the ground again. That made you keep the momentum of the boost - THAT's not allowed.
    It's generally very hard to do for most people so nothing to really worry about usually. But it can happen by accident - like in your case. THEN you should suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    fyi the problem was not you getting boosted. Getting boosted is totally legit and should definitely be used in ictf. But after the boost you jumped right when touching the ground again. That made you keep the momentum of the boost - THAT's not allowed.
    It's generally very hard to do for most people so nothing to really worry about usually. But it can happen by accident - like in your case. THEN you should suicide.
    Thanks, yes I will do that, if i notice it. I think I jump as a reflex to the boost, I usually try to back dodge if i get boosted because normally if someone boost me it turns out I die. My space bar has jump bound to it and the space bar is sticking the lil metal bar underneath it keeps coming loose.

Thread Information