User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation I'll make it quick...

I don't know what has gone here over the last couple of months but the mods and admins are simply out of control...

While playing the last couple of days I have been kicked from the US Insta server for ASSING (whatever the hell that is) by Fleecy... got a 3 match ban by J2B for something during 'AND ACTION' on the COMBO server, that I still don't understand .. (it's AND ACTION FFS!!!)... and warned during a WOOT match for DM'ing even though I had more grabs than the rest of my team and most of the other team COMBINED... Fleecy again... not to mention the fact that me dm'ing is a comical thought at best. Often times it takes me 5-10 respawns to move an inch on WOOT and you kick me?....

As for ASSING.... If someone runs by you and you turn to shoot them before they reach the base why is that worthy of kicking someone from the game? Is not the goal of the game to PREVENT the ENEMY from REACHING YOUR BASE and taking your flag? Has political correctness even come to UT? WTH? What difference does it make if you shoot them in the back? Ummmm... "excuse me sir will you please turn around so I can shoot you in such a way that the mods here wont kick me?".. K... thx... W T F?

I play more pure CTF than 95% of all the players on ANY of the Unreal Killer hosted servers and have more time on them than just about anyone... I appreciate having mods and admins in the game keeping tabs on people but this is out of control.... mods/admins should perform their duties without prejudice or bias. Perhaps the focus for the admins should be on those that are actually doing something wrong as opposed to playing the game the way its meant to be played. The idea that a player that has always played by the rules, always plays for fun, and NEVER runs their mouth or anything else for that matter is the target of the admins whilst laming and other BS is rampant in so many other facets of the game is indicative of a problem with the jurisprudence of the admins and not the actions of players.

Thanks to SAM and those within UK that host and pay for the server(s) that allow us all to play a game that we love, but I've grown so frustrated over the last couple of weeks that if there were other options out there to play on I would explore them with all fervor... and again, for a loyal, honest, and semi competitive player who plays the game the way its supposed to be played, for the fun of it... that's a real shame.

Thanks for reading...

... FUGIT!

share, many people already, and there are people abusing some priorities, and use it to your taste, for us to stay on the joke, give or rules exist, prohibiting nonsense, but so, most are with their babies computer breast paid, and money to fart, who use it to get to those priorities.
    They should handle the situation that created this server and not those who paid for this priority, use the server to your liking.

Considering my ban, it was a long time ago for non grabbing . 0 grab Andaction map : it is just a shame . Be happy i haven t ban you more . Laming Andaction; i usually give 150 to 250 match . Anyway, i have only give you 3 match because i know that you are mainly play CTf but, you probably agree with me, we both know that when you are tired/bored, you start to play "less CTf" .
    Other point (@i_remember_my), I have financially participated to run the server but, it was a donation, i have never pay to have some mod abilities . I have pay because i enjoy those servers (do you ?) . I have gained my mod status because i am a person with whom you can trust and deal with .
    Mod/admins were around to avoid lame on servers, and because too many thought it is so easy to lame when we aren t there, we have to keep servers the more pleasant as we can even for most of us even if we have to give some penalties for some . Sam isn t a whore we have to pay to have some abilities here and there...
    I am so disapointed about that post, i might have thought, after so many hours playing together, you shall know me better .
    We put some effort to run those servers and keep them lame free . I think you were posting these under some nerve pressure . I enjoy playing with you, hope you have enjoyed it also .

EDIT : I understand now why you were super frustrated @i_remember_my <<<<<<>>>>> http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/unknown-s-t-p-6139/
    Aren't you that guy told every months that he stop UT, Bubbye and then come back ...or, these time aliasing
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-08-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

haven"t seen this guy doing anything wrong yo he plays fine unlike others but whatever i don't give a fuck anymore.

PS: im playing with the name ASP not sure if you remember me from a couple of days ago fugit (small hint control)

for me it is very rare that expel @fugit, he is a good playmate and think I'm not the only one who sees it so, surely @Jst2blond open seen any irregularity in yourfugit game, but is purely a map DMing! I do not understand, @Jst2blond and seen moderators including you stay in some maps for example comboking campear base as players spawn in the map woot also, I hope not misunderstand my observation, nothing seems to @|uK|fleecey should not have much power moderated in the server combo because she does not spend much time playing, different is the situation jstblond if she remains active on the server almost always.
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 06-08-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    seen moderators including you stay in some maps for example comboking campear base as players spawn in the map woot also,
    I DARE YOU TO SHOW ANY PROOF OF THAT . I have never stay in a corner or spamming spawn spots like you say . Of course, i can spawnkill on those maps, but only to cover Flagcarrier and because they are small ones, of course some spawnkills can, sometimes happen . But, because THE flagccarier is mainly ME on those maps, please, never say that i am that such a cunt .
    At least, Andaction isn't a DM map as you say, it is, even if a lot disagree, a CTF map . 0 grab Andaction is shame .
    Here is just a sample of how i play (as a noob ) combogib . I really dare you to show any evidence of a lame attitude of me playing Woot, Andaction or Comboking...

Even with JC Van Damme

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    nothing seems to @|uK|fleecey should not have much power moderated in the server combo because she does not spend much time playing
    Fleecey play a lot recently on combo server, and she got a higher level than mine so, she is more than able to judge a game . Also, lot of player in our small community were playing on our server so, she knows most of us because she is playing with us in any kind of server .
    Blond's copyrighted

It's incredible man, can never understand a phrase of what these two are trying to post and now they combined in the same thread

( Click to show/hide )
    F*Q THAT
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by fugit View Post
    As for ASSING.... If someone runs by you and you turn to shoot them before they reach the base why is that worthy of kicking someone from the game? Is not the goal of the game to PREVENT the ENEMY from REACHING YOUR BASE and taking your flag? Has political correctness even come to UT? WTH? What difference does it make if you shoot them in the back? Ummmm... "excuse me sir will you please turn around so I can shoot you in such a way that the mods here wont kick me?".. K... thx... W T F?
    If you had read the rules, you would've seen that paragraph about "backshooting".
    That's exactly what you describe there.
    A certain netiquette has to be maintained nowadays - especially with newnet where it's easier to hit than 10 years ago with nonzp. You can be certain that you don't wanna see the best players play without that attitude. It would be a nightmare for everyone on the server.
    Noone will be complaining about you shooting someone in the ass when in your base. But there is simply no need to do it in midfield. Every person you shoot in the back will spawn in their base preventing you from grabbing too.
    Keep moving forward, try to shoot everything you see if you wanna. But don't turn around. I had that experience with you already btw but I let it slide. But I guess it needs to be clarified why there's a rule for that.
    Maybe you already saw that many people you turn around for to shoot in the ass didn't turn around themselves. Coincidence? Or did they just understand the basic rules of a public server?

And about the way the game is meant to be played:
    People hosting the server make the rules - easy as that. And those rules are the way the game is meant to be played there.
    Last edited by uenz; 06-08-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Couldn't have said it better, thanks for saving my time @uenz

@Jst2blond xD hahah those videos. I know you play well, trying to say that on some occasions and found that when it comes to cover the carrier flag remains in the enemy base killing spawning, cover the flag for me means going along with that flag has not leave him alone.
    I mean when camping I mean moving to be in a spawning area points, I do not mean to stay immobile in place corner point
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 06-08-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information