Normal weapons... - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Isn't this why the MAPVOTE MUTATOR is made for? I think the word 'VOTE' means something. Well, if NW is voted to play, it's because people want to play it, isn't it? MapVote isn't to choose maps only. If majority of the players voted NW, it's fair. Btw, NW games has cap limits, it's set to 7 caps, so a NW game finishes faster than a ComboGib game, that hasn't cap limit but time limit is set to 15:00 (don't forget about the overtimes), that makes ComboGib games last longer. Oh, and the NW vote list are less rated than ComboGib list, NW maps are voted 0.9pts per vote, and the ComboGib maps are voted by 1 point per vote. That's an advantage. So, why are you guys complaining if majority of players votes for NW? If the votes were Combo3-3NW, combo would win, cuz as i said, they're with 1 point, so they would be 3.0 votes to 2.7; isn't that fair?..

Ya fair, didn't get one good insta combo game tonight. Not one. The only reason I come to that server is to play insta combo like I have for the last 2 years or so. Now a bunch of NW players are killing the insta combo players enjoyment. Server rebooted like 4 times tonight, played like 6 games of nw, 2 or 3 games of combo ALL of which ended up having the server reboot before the end of the game. Utterly frustrating waste of time tonight. Can't manage to play 2 good games a night of insta combo.

Isn't fair when other players come in and take over the server that you and others that love insta combo have been playing on for years.

All what i think is, ALL the people has the same rights. No matters if they're combo or nw players, it's the majority's choice. That's why the MapVote mutator is done for. Well, i don't really care if ppl votes for Combo or NW, personally i prefer rather NW than combo, cuz' ppl on combo is always voting for FragWhoreEs, PicturePerfect, Denise, Andaction and those kind of maps, i just don't see the 'fun' of getting spawned then killed til 0-1secs (i'm not the one who's normally dying lol). Well, however, when ppl votes those kinds of maps that i hate, i just switch to another server, it's that easy or just try to fit in the game. Btw, i agree with Skaarj; saw you a lot of times sabotaging NW games by laming/idling around. It's not the another players problem if that's not the mode/map you wanted, if you're in disagree, just leave/spectate until the game finishes, then try to vote your preferred mode/map.

Play insta if you only like the insta part, oh wait I bet there is even more cheater on those servers, the admins will need your expertise in dealing with the matter, because all of them are idiots, and have no clue about the cheaters in the servers.

Maybe you will break your 9%acc average soon, and stop jumping like a rabbit the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Jst2Blond is the very bestest of the best. One of the most knowledgeable people playing UT today. Fear and revere his massive abilities. All hail JST2Blond!
    What I don't get is why this whiney wheel gets greased and expects special treatment while still sporting such a snarky signature...

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    What I don't get is why this whiney wheel gets greased and expects special treatment while still sporting such a snarky signature...
    Same, rofl.

Server rebooted like 4 times tonight
    99% chance of FCollisionHash error. It's a problem with the engine, so I think @Higor's XC_Engine will fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    99% chance of FCollisionHash error. It's a problem with the engine, so I think @Higor's XC_Engine will fix it?
    Ya not sure what was going on. Was stuck on Wash me map for awhile and every time you go in the server it would reset after 20 seconds on a cycle.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Play insta if you only like the insta part, oh wait I bet there is even more cheater on those servers, the admins will need your expertise in dealing with the matter, because all of them are idiots, and have no clue about the cheaters in the servers.

Maybe you will break your 9%acc average soon, and stop jumping like a rabbit the whole time.
    9% on what NW? Ya sorry I don't play NW, I don't like NW, and the other insta server doesn't have combo, and I don' t like the delay on the non combo insta. I don't play it all the time. If I wanted to play just insta, or I wanted to play NW I'd go to those servers that have it. I come to the INSTA COMBO server, to play INSTA COMBO. This really isn't a hard thing to understand.

Can hit sounds come back ?
    It seems to me that I can not hurt those player crouching with my sniper.Hit sounds can give me the info.

Ya sorry I don't play NW, I don't like NW
    So... what u doin' here m8 lol. If you don't play NW you should play another game.

Thread Information