Weapons - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Weapons

Idk what's going on. Someone bring me up to speed. What's the proposal?

The profile has been overtampered with to make it somehow consistant to IST (totally the majority of the server's players, kappa).
    As collateral damage we've had a broken GL for months.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

What about remove the lag of all weapons? like @TimTim 's newnet? Currently, the only weapons 100% free of lag is sniper and enforcer, this is not fair.
    At least siege must have Shock and Rocket free of lag. With rocket i feel a huge difference when i play with 200 ping to 150, but even 150 is a considerable delay.

Shock Rifle sucks in siege, it is like a more weak sniper. Primary fire has not ping, but secundary delay make almost impossible do good combos. The main characteristic of shock is the combos, but i never see anybody with ping 100+ using shock as it should be used.

I prefer 10x play with 300 ping in a newnet server, than play siege with 150 ping.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I have an issue fix all the weapons and the ducking issue, other than that siege is fine

Ape Cannon is grossly overpowered. If you're going to have it refill, have it do so at maybe 1/50 of the rate. Hyper leecher would also be actually useful as a mid pickup if it were also refillable in such a way.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    What about remove the lag of all weapons? like @TimTim 's newnet? Currently, the only weapons 100% free of lag is sniper and enforcer, this is not fair.
    At least siege must have Shock and Rocket free of lag. With rocket i feel a huge difference when i play with 200 ping to 150, but even 150 is a considerable delay.

Shock Rifle sucks in siege, it is like a more weak sniper. Primary fire has not ping, but secundary delay make almost impossible do good combos. The main characteristic of shock is the combos, but i never see anybody with ping 100+ using shock as it should be used.

I prefer 10x play with 300 ping in a newnet server, than play siege with 150 ping.
    It would be great.

The only thing preventing newnet on siege is the hud issue. If @Higor can fix that we could start using newnet with siege. @Higor do you have plans to implement LCW for other weapons?

Nah.

Thread Information