dear americans o.o - Page 15

User Tag List

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    This is the most interesting "conspiracy theory" I've seen lately.

That sounds like one of those 'nevertrump' guys, with bits of SJW rage.
    Got too painful to hear after 20 minutes, I can't believe you have to deal with these ppl over there... our braindead commies aren't half as bad.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post

What he describes is exactly what I said a month ago: http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...l=1#post115510

Trump IS a democrat setup and the reps fell for his show.

That being said I obviously don't agree with that guy's political orientation in the video.

Since the last 6 or 7 years I'm trying to talk US voters into libertarian parties and candidates, mostly Rand Paul, but people just can't think out of the red/blue box.

What we need is less fear mongering, less manipulation, less corruption, less regulation, less police state, less government wasting & spending, less expectation that the government has to take care of us. What we need to do is take personal responsibility. Or we will lose all our freedoms, our rights, our liberty and our engine - the economy.

A few of points:

The supposed "democrat plant" has just started doing better than the democrat candidate, MUCH better if you consider the polls have been oversampling democrats right after the DNC.
    Gary J*hnson is more of a democrat plant than any other candidate in the race could be, and apparently clueless of what Aleppo is...
    Big bad S*ros is funding the "democrat plant"'s opponents and rioters to stir up violence at the plant's rallies, G*ldman S*chs just forbade their employees donating to the plant's campaign but not to the democrat candidate.
    The MSM is going to orwellian lengths in their efforts to smear the the "democrat plant" and censor his supporters like I've never seen before.
    Obama just handed control of the election to homeland security, got the UN to "oversee" them as well (when did this ever happen!!)... merely a few days after trying to drop any sorts of accusations of possible election fraud.
    (BTW said guy wants to hand the internet to the UN as well...)

Why are the powers that be trying so desperately every trick under the sleeve?
    Why do they adamantly keep trying to push someone that doesn't look like she'll make it to 2017.
    Why has Assange involved himself this much in this election?

Some people just doesn't realize the times we're living in.

PD: Rand has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go if he wants to fill his father's shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Wless fear mongering
    Humans react to certain stimuli, but if you've followed closely after both conventions, tt's her campaign that's switched to full fear mongering (any resemblance to Brexit's remain is no coincidence).

less manipulation
    If we humans were better...

less corruption, less regulation
    The choice looks obvious here.

less police state
    In a such degraded society, you can only achieve this by allowing the law abiding citizens to clean up.
    Find some unbiased reports on Philippines over the last 2 months, as terrible as it sounds... it's surprisingly effective.
    Since you're at it, might as well find correlation charts over gun prohibition and murder rates.

less government wasting & spending, less expectation that the government has to take care of us. What we need to do is take personal responsibility
    This puzzles me... did USA actually win the cold war? Why have most western governments gone so far left lately?
    This cancer is going to drag us back two generations at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    A few of points:

The supposed "democrat plant" has just started doing better than the democrat candidate, MUCH better if you consider the polls have been oversampling democrats right after the DNC.
    Absolutely, and I’m not sure what they are going to do when Trump wins this false flag game. Will he stand by his claims or will people realize that they have been fooled? If so this might be the beginning of a really nasty outcome and social instability.

Gary J*hnson is more of a democrat plant than any other candidate in the race could be, and apparently clueless of what Aleppo is...
    Big bad S*ros is funding the "democrat plant"'s opponents and rioters to stir up violence at the plant's rallies, G*ldman S*chs just forbade their employees donating to the plant's campaign but not to the democrat candidate.
    The MSM is going to orwellian lengths in their efforts to smear the the "democrat plant" and censor his supporters like I've never seen before.
    Obama just handed control of the election to homeland security, got the UN to "oversee" them as well (when did this ever happen!!)... merely a few days after trying to drop any sorts of accusations of possible election fraud.
    (BTW said guy wants to hand the internet to the UN as well...)

Why are the powers that be trying so desperately every trick under the sleeve?
    Why do they adamantly keep trying to push someone that doesn't look like she'll make it to 2017.
    Why has Assange involved himself this much in this election?

Some people just doesn't realize the times we're living in.
    It is much easier and feels much safer to stir away from anything that could rock the boat. It takes a lot of desperation before humans see the obvious and then they usually overact in order to compensate for lost time and opportunities. You can maybe call it laziness.

This time around the US mainstream media is more democratic / leftist staged than ever and some 90+% of the population just takes in what CNN, NBC and so on have offer without questioning anything.

On the other side you have outlets like InfoWars that get close to the issues, just to totally fuck up in the final assessments by dragging important issues over the logical edge.

There currently is no objective, healthy or trustworthy news media in the US and it takes literally years and a lot of personal intuition in order to find the sweet spot of truth through individual research across all outlets. And when you arrive at that stage, most will need a Physiologist in order to be able to deal with the dim outlook. It ain’t pretty.

PD: Rand has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go if he wants to fill his father's shoes.

Humans react to certain stimuli, but if you've followed closely after both conventions, tt's her campaign that's switched to full fear mongering (any resemblance to Brexit's remain is no coincidence).

If we humans were better...

The choice looks obvious here.

In a such degraded society, you can only achieve this by allowing the law abiding citizens to clean up.
    Find some unbiased reports on Philippines over the last 2 months, as terrible as it sounds... it's surprisingly effective.
    Since you're at it, might as well find correlation charts over gun prohibition and murder rates.

This puzzles me... did USA actually win the cold war? Why have most western governments gone so far left lately?
    This cancer is going to drag us back two generations at least.
    History repeats itself and at some point this cleanup will happen. I just wish humans would finally learn and find means to exists that are less toxic and irradical. In my book that train left the station a long time ago when you look at the disproportionately increase of human population, the wasteful elimination of our resources paird with the ignorance of our waste trail on this rather small planet. It’s just a matter of time.

- - - Updated - - -

PS population problems that will out-shadow all current issues very soon. Don't skip through this video.. it really tells the story..

PS population problems that will out-shadow all current issues very soon. Don't skip through this video.. it really tells the story..
    And just when Europe's birth rates had finally started to stagnate...

In the meantime, UN directly responsible for Africa's population boom.

The whole documentary is worth watching, but that conclusion pretty much nailed it. [1:12:45]
    UN should enable human development, not dependancy (it's a massive welfare system they're running)
    Last edited by Higor; 09-09-2016 at 05:10 AM.

Take a look and use Google Translate:
    http://legfrissebb.info/csak-eros-id...-5-eves-lanyt/

Its very bad and sad!

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    I havent quite seen enough to convince me that trump is a plant - the only thing that really approaches it was his aipac appearance kissing isreal anus, but that appeared to me as pandering to a demographic that winds up being a bit too influential in the R scene, and if he was going to work within the R scene...

but of course I might be wrong - but he has hinted around knowing the root of the monetary problems. its not something he can say too much of while on the campaign trail.

if trump winds up winning, and winds up being a plant, we should be able to perceive that by his actions and then decide if pitchforks and torches are necessary.

the economic problems can easily be resolved by honest, sovereign, debt free currency that we are not paying for the creation of.

----------

on another note.....cankles.....Parkinson's, or what?

looked like a body double leaving chelsea's apartment.....where secret service protocol says "bring her to the nearest ER" they bring her to her daughter's apartment?

bridge of the nose isnt the same, hairline is different (but is more obvious in other pictures)

chelsea's apt, I heard, is one of those apartments where you rent/own the entire floor. yet, a home medical care facility is registered to that same address, same floor. metrocare home services, 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl. chelsea's address, The Whitman, 21 East 26th St, 4.

if true, that basically means ol cankles needed her own private medical facility, to escape disclosure about her disease(s).

symptoms of parkinsons include difficulty swallowing, leading to saliva going down the trachea, tickling it and promoting coughing, eventually aspirating the lungs - pneumonia is a common cause of death for those with parkinson's.

but its difficult to believe someone with pneumonia would be up and about like she is. and it doesnt last for....cripes how long have we been watching her seizures coughing fits and such?

and I'm surprised this news clip wasnt deleted off twitter, with breaking news about cankles' death

https://twitter.com/BrettForrest89/s...85132965679105

presently unprovable, of course, but I wouldnt put it past them to use a body double for her to still try and get her elected, and then sometime after Jan-Feb, say she had an episode and has died, now meet your new president bankster lackey kaine.
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-13-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

proof,

there can be no proof of these things as they sit right now. its unprovable speculation, generated from an obviously false story about what's going on. (i.e. the fake story that 'hillary is not sick, she's not sick, she's NOT sick! ok, its pneumonia...but she's not that bad!)

just like the fact that our government KNEW the pearl harbor attack was coming, and positioned old ships there, making sure any of the newer ones were out - unprovable speculation by 99.9% of everyone.

that is, until it was recently declassified.....they fucking knew, and let it happen as pretext for war.

(which differs from 911 a bit in that there was an actual enemy with capability and intent present on the japanese side.....not like all these cave dwellers who need the cia to organize, train, arm, and fully fund the operations through to completion if they are ever to happen.)

look at it this way though - we first started hearing about her fainting and getting dehydrated four years ago, when it was time for her to appear to be grilled about the failures of benghazi and why they were running guns through turkey into syria.

in all likelihood, her diseases have simply gotten worse. but of course, anything those in power dont want the plebes to know, they keep very close to their chests.

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business." -- Buckminster Fuller

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-...on-concussion/
    U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting, and will no longer testify Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Clinton had been suffering from a stomach virus at the time, according to a statement on Saturday from Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state.
    Last edited by sumbich; 09-13-2016 at 12:56 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Thread Information