User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: :Thonk:

:Thonk:

I'm writing this just to give my own thoughts on everything that is happening,the cause of it and perhaps to offer a few solutions too.
    Firstly I'll make my argument as to why I think a single person is pretty much to blame for all of this and why I think that the admins haven't acted very well either.

Let's see where all this madness with the bans started from.I believe that it started at the moment when Kenneth banned me,teddi and banny.What happened:I was in the same team with banny.Loko couldn't show up for some reason,he only said "emergency" in discord and didn't show up for the pug.The enemy team got berserk as a substitute and everything seemed fine.However banny decided that he can't play if berserk subs loko because it makes it too "stacked" .I clearly remember having 9 people waiting clicked in while banny was in spec like a basic bitch choosing not to play.Idk about you but when I win against a stacked team the satisfaction that I get is even bigger,clearly not for banny who doesn't play unless he gets cella,dangerboy or blaze in his team.I kept asking kenneth to ban banny because of doing such a stupid move(That pug died because of him in the end).After complaining for some time he decided to block banny from pugs for 1 or 2 days but he couldn't stop there and decided to ban me and tedi aswell for "aliasing".The aliasing rule hadn't been enforced for months until that moment.You banned us just because we had a valid complaint against your buttbuddy .Whatever, we took the ban and from that point the aliasing rule was enforced every game.

Fast forward a few weeks and somehow banny gets mod position on instagib servers and siegepugs aswell.How does that even happen ? Not to mention a few weeks before that he also chose not to play a face pug because the enemy team consisted of me,cella and dangerboy while his team had teddy and a few others.For that game we actually found a sub but it just shows you his character.Unless teams are stacked in his favour he'd rather not play and kill the fun for the rest 9 players.
    I don't know why you offered someone like this a moderator position but in the end I decided not to bash him too much and see if he will be a decent mod.

1st retarded ban from banny: Teddy and him are playing a bathrooms pug, teddy is using the nick [B][M]:ted1:.At this point the aliasing rule is being enforced.Banny decides to ban teddy after pug for using the name from above.Tell me lord banny how is that an unrecognisable name ? Don't you recognise ted1 being teddy ? How does that even affect the game at all ? Do you even know what a fkin alias is ? It means a completely different name. I think to this date that is one of the dumbest bans i've seen in any gaming community.

2nd retarded ban from banny(i'm sure there were more but these are the ones that come to mind in this moment) + fleece : Me,banny,fleece,kenneth and moskva were playing julius 5v5.At that point I didn't know what I was disliking more.Julius winning the mapvote or the fact that I had to play with fleece,banny and kenneth in the same team.I decided to go nomic but I still tried my best to win the game hence I had bannys and fleeces frags combined.You tried to make it out that I was somehow laming the whole game when I clearly wasn't.

Pug ends and I get muted on discord.I was actually trying to figure out why I had been banned from joining the pug but both of these great mods were too smug to answer with a valid reason until people started spamming the channel.Fleeces reason in the end was the fact that I didn't use my mic during the game and didn't give any "comms".Great reason.Let me ask you, how many other players do the same thing,I think I know at least 10 ? How many other players did you ban for the same thing ? I'll tell you,0. Do you really think I was the reason you lost the game ? You picked a stupid map that was very hard to defend on and when you lost you got salty and didn't have anyone to blame but me,right ? Ban was so great that you or someone else removed it after a few hours

3d retarded ban from banny:Banny is picked as captain for red team while Skarn is captain on blue.Skarn asks banny to reset because he didn't want to captain + captains were unfair since banny was getting the firstpick aswell.What does banny decide to do ? Ban skarn for refusing to pick.Sure it says in the rules the following:"When you pug up, you accept that you may be made to be a captain and pick a team, if it is required to balance a team." But whenever players asked for a reset, moderators did it without problems.Oh wait I have the best example
    (Few weeks before-Banny being reasonable and reseting the pug when skarn asked him too).Wow,you couldn't do this again right ? You couldn't reset and wait 30 seconds for other captains ? You and fleece had to make up some stupid reason to ban him.Great moderating dude,I don't see how it affects the game in any way if someone doesn't want to captain and how that constitutes a valid reason for ban but then again, you have 0 critical skills so what do I expect.It's funny that you were acting smug again and actually told me to look for times when you reseted pugs when players asked you to.I think the example above says enough but if you want I can give you 10 more screenshots of you doing the exact same thing. J1J1

I'd also like to point out that my dislike for fleece came when she banned me for 2 days for being late 1 minute(I'm not exagerrating) for the pug even if that never happened before.Luckily Blaze talked some sense into her that time and removed the ban but it shows you how great of a moderator she is aswell.

As far as all the bans made by Sam are concerned, I'll just say this. All of those had as reason people trolling,spamming or doing stupid shit like voting maps in server so they become red.But you never looked past that.You never understood that all those actions came as reactions to either fleece or banny handing out bans like complete morons.If Skarn or Skaarj would just do stupid shit like that without any reason I'd ban them too .But everytime they did that it had a reason.Just how you say it dude,if the US bombs some country or starts a war witn no reason won't you expect some terrorist attacks ? The fact that you were muting instead of simply banning on server for a few matches or blocking from siegebot didn't help either....

As for banny or anyone else,I don't think you wanted to kill your own community or meant for any of this to happen.If you want to stop it just close the pug server and it's done.But some people just don't act good with too much power in their hands.I didn't have any problem with you until you became a mod and started being a complete dumbfuck.Just step down from that position,everyone liked you better as a player,I'm sure of that.

Lastly I don't know why you kicked me from your discord server,I actually don't support the idea of a "new" community because of several reasons:

1.Same game different channel
    2.At this moment the FWB server is complete unplayable garbage
    3.Dividing the community like this just means less players joining pugs or less players in UT overall
    4.Regardless of how bad I think some situations were handled,UK has been providing servers,teamspeak,discord and other resources for years.Turning your back and just making your own channel and little community is just backstabbing and really low.If they continue like this maybe it's deserved but as for now,it's completely useless
    5.MY suggestion for Sam and Blaze is: Reconsider your staff members and check the bans they put in place from time to time and don't just believe them blindly,know that in the end the players constitute the community and not only you and the moderators,be more understanding,put the discord invite back on forum and the most important thing is give me mod

I think certain players including myself need to apologise for overreacting from time to time,acting cunty or trolling too much but it was always a reaction to something even dumber.So sorri

Also don't delete this pls and lets have a convo,I spent too much time writing this shit.And banny I actually want to see you disproving all of my points,btw saying I'm racist isn't a valid argument J1J1.Looking back at everything you did, you deserved much more

I'll try to erase everything that happened from my head and hopefully we can all have a fresh start (pls delete other siege channel its lame,teddy as admin is )

wow jigsaw. im actually blown away by your post. everything is being discussed as we speak. and honestly this might be rightt in time to save IST.
    i hope and believe we all will come out stronger than ever before.
    thanks for the post.

All I want to say is, dragging up the past won't help at all because let's be honest you cannot verify it properly. You want my side of the story, of course it's going to feel biased for the other person. You will come back and say how my story is flawed. The PAST is not going to resolve this matter. I am glad you ready to have a new start. I never wanted things this way, even you know that. I always wanted to play pugs despite all the shit and insults I got for enforcing certain rules that seemed too harsh. Yes it's the internet and friendly banter will always be around but I feel we are mature enough to see where to draw the line.

That being said, I'm always ready to start things fresh and keep this thing alive as much as we can even though I never "hated" anybody in the first place because it's such a strong word. If I didn't care about this community, I wouldn't have spent my extra time writing the bot for discord when seabass left with his. I care about this community as much as you do. Problems were at "both" sides but let's just hope for a better future.

Protip* If you are courteous and give some respect to the other person when you are having a convo then the other person will be courteous too. Starting a convo like "you fucking retarded dumfuck why did you ban me" is adding unnecessary fuel to the fire. If theres a problem it can be talked like mature persons not some 13 yr old brat who just found out a website full of swears.

I hope despite all the unfortunate events, we can still move on. dragging up the past is only going to cause more problems. From now, if there still are issues, I'm surely it's going to be handled more maturely and hopefully every voice will be heard.

Peace!
    Last edited by Banny; 11-23-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    wow jigsaw. im actually blown away by your post. everything is being discussed as we speak. and honestly this might be rightt in time to save IST.
    i hope and believe we all will come out stronger than ever before.
    thanks for the post.
    That blown away to still ban me and others from public, wow!

i banned you. SAM banned everyone else.

@Cella_V2

I told him to ban you. And it was also my decision to remove the rest of you from our servers too.

@CoD|JIgSaW

On Wednesday, I spent about two hours trying to reason and explain to you that, constantly bringing up the past, will never help to resolve any future problems. I can't verify them nor can I take any retrospective actions.

I explained to you, multiple times, what my role always was in this community. I took a back seat for two years to follow some other hobbies, but I made you and everybody else aware, that, there is always that escalation route to me and I always investigate fair. To me, the rules apply for everyone.

I've had long conversations with the Mod teams about how they should be modding. In the Skarn situation, where he didn't want to captain, the first thing that should have happened is, SW should have been banned.

The second thing that should have happened is, Skarn should have been removed.

The problem is, every single one of you, keep getting involved in individual ban issues and ganging up on mods, on behalf of you friends. This makes fair enforcing and moderation of rules impossible. We don't have an issue with joking and trolling. But trolling situations where the behaviour is inflammatory, is extremely difficult for us to manage. Because it quickly spirals out of control.

Quite frankly, we don't want drama and we are very happy to remove it, to the point where we will make our discord private. We have had enough.

You all wanted to build your own community without us, we facilitated that for you. We genuinely hope you will be successful and that you don't have to deal with the problems you made us face.

Lastly, if the community does die, then it will have died because we are sick of managing childish behaviour. Ultimately though, it will die because you guys decided to split the player base, though, we have no qualms with that, as I have ushered you all out of the door.

The way I see it at the moment is - we are withdrawing everything that we ever facilitated, out of our own pocket, our time and our resources. It is a shame that it took this for you to come to your sense but it was quite clear that none of you were willing to work with me, to help improve matters.

Good luck.
    Last edited by SAM; 11-23-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Lastly, if the community does die, then it will have died because we are sick of managing childish behaviour. Ultimately though, it will die because you guys decided to split the player base, though, we have no qualms with that, as I have ushered you all out of the door.
    This is where YOU are to blame though.
    Cya!

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    This is where YOU are to blame though.
    Cya!
    Yes. You guys wanted to make a community, without us, away from us. And I helped you realise that dream.

That's my fault, is it

Even when it came to this point, you still think your decision is the correct one SAM, when its not. All the words ive put in the moderator section ignored and thrown away in a single sentence. Jigsaw of course has part fault on this, but you're just looking at one side of the coin, and still dont look to the other side. I give props to jigsaw to actually making such a post to try to solve everything too, but again its all bashed

@Krikor I didn't ignore what you said in the mod section. The reason why I spent two hours of my life typing to Jigsaw yesterday, on the channel, was because I listened.

We can't improve things by constantly talking about and bringing up the past. I know rules were not enforced correctly, fairly or universally. And I have spoken about this to all the moderators.

Which decision of mine are we talking about here?
    Last edited by SAM; 11-23-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Thread Information