Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Where are you from?
    Israel ..

rip friend

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    rip friend
    i dont understand what that rip ? Sorry m8

Hi. As you know many people are boycotting israel!

This is nothing against you. But settlement land is banned from servers. Non settlement land isn't. Therefore, if you move to the original borders of Israel, you should be fine to play. I hope you can appreciate the reasoning behind this. If you'd like a further explanation as to why we see fit to ban settlement land, we can go into it no problems and I can give you more detailed justification. Please try to understand this is not politically, racially or anti semitically motivated.
    Last edited by SAM; 09-14-2015 at 06:39 PM.

This is troublesome, then, because Israel was promised - by God - a land with borders that span a vastly larger area than is currently settled by that nation (as described in the Tanakh - see Genesis 15:18)

Why is any of these shenanigans about people fighting for and concurring land any relevant to ut99? That doesn't only happen in Israel but in other countries around the world also but why is it such a nuisance to you if it has no affect on your life? There are many other bad things happening around the world that is worst than the "settlement land issue" example ISIS, be-headings, honor killings, etc. Islam is a growing religion that claims to spread peace yet they are killing their own kind is this not more of an issue than land settlement? I am not trying to downgrade any religion as I myself respect all the religions. I understand how people would feel if an armed person came to possess your house/land willingly but this does not mean you should ban every Israel person living out of the border area assuming they have that kind of mindset? It's very low standards for a leader of your status to do and quite degrading. There are much more serious matters to pay attention to and worry about like people dying of cancer and illness daily and yet we have no cure for most of the illnesses out there but every person that is motivated enough can make a difference. Since when has a gaming forum turn into a political debate or affected by things going on in the world? The 21st century sure has changed a lot. If I have misunderstood your reason to ban land settlement in Israel on your servers then please enlighten me I'd like to know more about this in detail from your pov.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-14-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Hi. As you know many people are boycotting israel!

This is nothing against you. But settlement land is banned from servers. Non settlement land isn't. Therefore, if you move to the original borders of Israel, you should be fine to play. I hope you can appreciate the reasoning behind this. If you'd like a further explanation as to why we see fit to ban settlement land, we can go into it no problems and I can give you more detailed justification. Please try to understand this is not politically, racially or anti semitically motivated.
    I don't understand what the related btween ut and this method..
    Since when ??
    I understand that thing not against me personally but its annoying ..
    An there is no other servers to play instagip ctf..
    I would like to know more why this land banned if the reason isn't policy.. thank u for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Why is any of these shenanigans about people fighting for and concurring land any relevant to ut99? That doesn't only happen in Israel but in other countries around the world also but why is it such a nuisance to you if it has no affect on your life? There are many other bad things happening around the world that is worst than the "settlement land issue" example ISIS, be-headings, honor killings, etc. Islam is a growing religion that claims to spread peace yet they are killing their own kind is this not more of an issue than land settlement? I am not trying to downgrade any religion as I myself respect all the religions. I understand how people would feel if an armed person came to possess your house/land willingly but this does not mean you should ban every Israel person living out of the border area assuming they have that kind of mindset? It's very low standards for a leader of your status to do and quite degrading. There are much more serious matters to pay attention to and worry about like people dying of cancer and illness daily and yet we have no cure for most of the illnesses out there but every person that is motivated enough can make a difference. Since when has a gaming forum turn into a political debate or affected by things going on in the world? The 21st century sure has changed a lot. If I have misunderstood your reason to ban land settlement in Israel on your servers then please enlighten me I'd like to know more about this in detail from your pov.
    I agree with the most things that u said..
    But I really didnt agree with what u saied about the
    Regions .. islam or any otherz.. we cant talk about things we dosn't know..
    The matter is to stay frinds on ut.. or any other game.. and not to put the policy in the middle..
    Thanks for ur reply m8

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by darkshaihulud View Post
    This is troublesome, then, because Israel was promised - by God - a land with borders that span a vastly larger area than is currently settled by that nation (as described in the Tanakh - see Genesis 15:18)

Sorry im not jew m8 cuz that i don't know what tanakh talkin about..

Please try to understand this is not politically, racially or anti semitically motivated.
    You're basically protesting Israel's policies by trying to coerce players living in the settlements into relocating elsewhere. This boycott is clearly politically motivated.
    This is very inconsistent considering what you wrote in the "muhammed_is_a_pedophile" thread:

Talk about bringing politics to a game.

Thread Information