I want to file a complaint

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking I want to file a complaint

goodnight team unreal killers, I want to present my situation: I play on the name of Tyros-4, today, playing in the server, have banned me for the simple fact of leveling equipment, have banned me for 50 games, I want to Please remove my ban, I like to play on your server, do not think that just because something so simple, have to pay so dearly, on the other hand, my internet sometimes goes down, that's why sometimes abandoning suddenly the game ... please understand ..... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by papayita View Post
    goodnight team unreal killers, I want to present my situation: I play on the name of Tyros-4, today, playing in the server, have banned me for the simple fact of leveling equipment, have banned me for 50 games, I want to Please remove my ban, I like to play on your server, do not think that just because something so simple, have to pay so dearly, on the other hand, my internet sometimes goes down, that's why sometimes abandoning suddenly the game ... please understand ..... thanks
    Better if you write in spanish, we might have some peopel that can translate for you.

However, I went to siege server and checked, you are banned due teamswitching by camilo.

I have seen you done this plenty of times, if you get balance to a new team, you cant go to spec and go back or anything.

Hope this clarify for you.

yo comprendo, lo ke pasa es que mi servicio de internet es muy malo, uso modem... por eso mi internet ES BASTANTE LENTO, , de manera amable solicito si me puedn kitar el ban, porfa, me gusta jugar en su server.. por favor...

yo comprendo, lo ke pasa es que mi servicio de internet es muy malo, uso modem... por eso mi internet ES BASTANTE LENTO, , de manera amable solicito si me puedn kitar el ban, porfa, me gusta jugar en su server.. por favor...
    Translation: I understand, what happened was that my internet service is horrible, i use a modem, that is why my interntet is very slow. Can you guys please take off the ban, pretty please, i would like to play on your server please.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

I cant remove your ban, maybe its out now?
    I didnt make your ban, camilo did so he need to remove it if he ever comes to the fourm

pero quien es el admin, yo me supongo que el administrador puede kitar el ban....

pero quien es el admin, yo me supongo que el administrador puede kitar el ban....
    It was camilo who banned you, it says in your ban message.

Btw, i have just banned him 3 days for standing spamming combo server, camping top roof.
    Banned from Siege and playing dumb @combo : GG.
    As i remember, higor has already banned him some weeks ago and i have seen some complaints about him here and there so, i suppose that Camilo (and me now) won' remove ban.
    Just serve it.
    Blond's copyrighted

El admin que te puso el ban es @HIGH+CAMILO.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Sry i just saw this right now.
    Your behavior is not acceptable, this wasnt the first time that you left and comeback just to change your team, im sorry but i dont believe in that excuse.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Better if you write in spanish, we might have some peopel that can translate for you.

However, I went to siege server and checked, you are banned due teamswitching by camilo.

I have seen you done this plenty of times, if you get balance to a new team, you cant go to spec and go back or anything.

Hope this clarify for you.
    No lo puedes salir y cambiar equipos.

Thread Information