User Tag List

Active Server not available to play

Hi -

Has anyone experienced where there's an active server that people are playing but yet it does not show up on your active list or when you search or when you try to open a location? I can see it being played here:

https://www.gametracker.com/server_i...20.4.155:2250/

I'm wondering if somehow my firewall or router is blocking the ip address? It's strange because no other server has these problems.

It's not like I've been banned. When you're banned, the server still shows but it rejects you from joining.

Unless....there's a way to ban someone and restrict them from accessing?

Anyway, hoping someone has a clue.

Thank you

Does it show as offline on your browser list? If it does then most likely you were firewall banned or caught in some serverside ban.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Does it show as offline on your browser list? If it does then most likely you were firewall banned or caught in some serverside ban.
    Correct. Shows offline. That's what I'm thinking, some type of ban. Not sure why and not sure how to get off the ban. I tried emailing the guy who's name is associated with the server but no response. Unfortunately with the limited offerings in today's UT community, that's the only server where weapons are played and people are active.

Meh, it's a known fake player server, there are others out there that are active.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Meh, it's a known fake player server, there are others out there that are active.
    I found that it's not a ban. There must be some firewall either through my IP provider or on their server. It's active during certain times of the day like 1 - 5pm EST but then it does not show up any other time. There are others that have similar issues I discovered. If I connect thru VPN, it shows all the time however I get kicked bc I'm using one. Never seen this before. Unfortunately it's the only server that is active that has weapons. Otherwise I could care less. Thanks for replying Sam.

Thread Information