uk maps rotation? - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I have been playing on the IG server lately and i aswell hate the fact that people are always voting the same maps. I try to vote good 5x5 ictf maps that we used to play on CB, but people dont seem to be interested in anything else than control or duku. And even when other people vote "my" map and it wins, most players leave the server before the map is even loaded. So not to sure whap maps should be added for a good 5x5 match.

I think these maps could be fun when the server is not very crowded;
    - Bolt
    - FME: was pretty fun in 2x2 pugs back in the day
    - tutorial: same as above
    - astorial
    - Inca

Cant think of anything else atm, apologies if above maps are allready on the server, im not sure lol

Rpt

@SAM

Few nostalgic maps from the LGi days with all files needed. I still have a massive amount to sift through and find more that is suitable for the iG server. Some of these might be on the server already, I haven't checked.

Download Link: iG Maps

Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 01-28-2016 at 01:56 PM.

lostcaves allready on servers too big never voted agree for barnburner maps made for ut2004 nice gameplay but like thorns or and action lame map and never ending ^^ u will have lot of people leaving or whining for this but good map anyway @medor u got a link for download some old maps like ctf plaza city or tutorial or inca2 ?

- - - Updated - - -

CTF-LostTime-CB-Final http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=640
    huge collection here astorial inca2 http://ut99maps.gamezoo.org/
    another download spot point http://ut.fuzzeh.com/UnrealTournament/Maps/
    but i wait for a list and i download the maps that people wants and make u a pack
    Last edited by frog; 01-28-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Barn would be good for 2v2, 3v3 games. Well, any small spammy map is good.

Cant really judge how a map will go down until it is played on the server. Woot or @Action are both spammy as hell, but both are played endlessly.

Personal opinions are only theories.

I've downloaded your map pack @][X][~FLuKE~][X][
    Will look through it soon....

FastPace was one of my favourites for LGI. However, I don't think it's quite suitable to Instagib simply because it's too large and open. The same with aerodome and moonrun.

I'm happy to put these on the server but I reckon if they were made smaller, there'd be better play on these maps....Main thing is there's only one way in and out, therefore you need to spawnkill and holy shit the opposing team...

Maybe if I get the urge, I will shrink them down to a playable size for iG.

One of the main problem is: Too many maps. The map list should shrink, so we can have a better view and knowledge of the maps. Why have 50maps if we only play 10? Make it 20 then, so we can play a new map but a good one. We will have only 10 new maps to "learn" and won't be afraid to pick them.

One of the main issues is that, we want to try a new map, choose a random name just for lulz, but the majority are terrible and we always get disapointed. So we leave. We need to trust the admins decisions, so if you put 20maps, I won't be afraid to play any of them because they will be hand picked. Right now? Too many terrible maps for the community that currently plays in the server.

At first it was all hand picked maps. There was a total of 25 on the server. Then people started moaning about the lack of maps so I added more. Then @TimTim added more and now no one plays more than 10. GG

Thread Information