User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: just2blond

So a politically correct term like, "African-American" is far worse than calling a black person a "nigga"?

Quote Originally Posted by slut View Post
    You seem older and smarter that i would have thought on that pix Deepack !!! Anyway, we can
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by azcanize View Post
    definition of a negromancer

"It is the proper name for one who divulges in the practices of the dark (latin: negro) arts of all types which as been replaced in the modern vernacular by necromancer, a title unbefitting as the majority of these arts applies to practices that do not pertain to the dead."
    what a false definition never trust answers.com lol. It was just an advice . At least, as @Higor says "Let's not bring that BS over here"
    Definition of necromancer in English:
    noun
    A person who practises necromancy; a wizard or magician: it has nothing related with negro mancer
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    You seem older and smarter that i would have thought on that pix Deepack !!! Anyway, we can
    Waste of db space
    Last edited by SAM; 12-06-2014 at 06:59 PM.

@slut I saw your typo 'Man Noobs' pahahaha
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    deepack please do us all a favour and get a fucking life, theres life outside of UT

Well guys we all espend time playin this awesome game and i been playing it many years ago, all we try to do in its keeping the game alive.

Like i said before UK servers are the most popular servers we all know that but sometimes it is kinda uncomfortable to play at UKs with those mods like jus2blonde and i am not the only one that complained about her, i am not trollin anybody and i dont hate anybody just wanted to say that, and yes i get a bit pissed when my guys get banned or something i wont lie about it.

I think that Mods like her dont really deserve to have ban acces cause shes just dont have any kindness, i dont really care about it i barely play in UKs for the same reason.

Mods like severed and higor are the only ones that deserve the JOB. (they are cool they always post ban reason they always warn ppl)

I will try to know her better i hope shes open for that cause i am probably wrong about her.
    Last edited by L0nEwolF; 12-11-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    Well guys we all espend time playin this awesome game and i been playing it many years ago, all we try to do in its keeping the game alive.

Like i said before UK servers are the most popular servers we all know that but sometimes it is kinda uncomfortable to play at UKs with those mods like jus2blonde and i am not the only one that complained about her, i am not trollin anybody and i dont hate anybody just wanted to say that, and yes i get a bit pissed when my guys get banned or something i wont lie about it.

I think that Mods like her dont really deserve to have ban acces cause shes just dont have any kindness, i dont really care about it i barely play in UKs for the same reason.

Mods like severed and higor are the only ones that deserve the JOB. (they are cool they always post ban reason they always warn ppl)

I will try to know her better i hope shes open for that cause i am probably wrong about her.
    Erm, i ve just see you on server telling me i apologize .... but reading this, i am not sure if you really apologize, trolling me or maybe just fear at some mod/admins . Anyway, i have to be blond powered so at least as i said previously, try to know me and just considere how this server (combogib) will turn into without any dumbass as me around . And because you are smart and also clicked dislike this post
    (
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Maybe can you just look at your own clan/team and maybe remove some recently guys caught cheating and then maybe we can talk seriously, maybe ...
    )
    i ve just to let you know that g-razz ( -=Rp Rocket ) was caught cheating recently with Zellius aimbot, can you try to have explanation with him ?
    Hasta luego
    Jst2b
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-11-2014 at 04:54 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Yeah was nice to say hi!!! i do apologize if you think that im trollin and if you got offended for any reason =) i still dont like your bans...

Scared about admins... Plz!! we know how to bypass every possible ban i dont really care about bans its just about respect mods and admins cause i am also an admin and i know it is hard.

I will talk to rocket fran about it, that guy graz its hes brother i think, i am not sure however i will talk with them thanks for let me know !!
    If you got the screen shoot just ban them i wont defend legal bans just the unfair ones.

I was scared about gettin banned for iddle spec LOL thats why i said HI ( joking LOL ) see ya around girl =)
    Last edited by L0nEwolF; 12-11-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    we know how to bypass every possible ban i dont really care about bans its just about respect mods and admins.
    Actually, that doesn't apply anymore, not even VirtualBox will work if I properly write the ban.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information