What happened to NW - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Well, good then. I'm done. Enjoy killing the game off the rest of the way. You ban me, but don't ban the fucking botting cunts always in there. I've only played since 99.. Enjoy your gun chasing, bot supporting cunt server..
    There is no solid evidence of these bots apart from the fact that you ran a game hosting company.

If you think the players on combo are good then you should have played two years ago. When I was a whole lot better but also the rest of the players in UT were generally better skilled.

Your behaviour is toxic. It's like a badly behaved child who always kicks, screams and cries.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    There is no solid evidence of these bots apart from the fact that you ran a game hosting company.

If you think the players on combo are good then you should have played two years ago. When I was a whole lot better but also the rest of the players in UT were generally better skilled.

Your behaviour is toxic. It's like a badly behaved child who always kicks, screams and cries.
    No solid evidence? I posted half a dozen demos of OBVIOUS botting, and you did dick. Nada. You have told FNX in threads to demo his own games so he has proof, he doesn't do that. You can see it when he runs flag. Bounces up and down faster than is actually possible. Auto dodges around hits. Stand behind him sometime and fire at him while he is firing at someone else. He doesn't know you are there but every shot misses no matter how you aim. Seriously Toad and Fnx are so obvious I don't know what to tell you. I demoed both of them with 1100 constant pings for 5 maps getting 70 eff and higher and it not affecting their game play.

Here is a suggestion to get some peace.. Put insta combo on the EMPTY NW server, leave NW on there too if you must. But some of us ONLY want to play insta combo and take time away from our lives to do so. Only to have to play 8 shitty NW maps in a row with rocket spamming teleporting idiocy. Why have the NW server if you don't push it, and allow the insta combo server to be constantly a battle between the two? Just clone the server on insta combo over to the other IP so us insta combo people have an option at least..

Why alias Chinpo, you must be cheating, that's the only reason someone will alias. Amoev

No solid evidence? I posted half a dozen demos of OBVIOUS botting, and you did dick.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?g50fj91yg7pj8yo

Watch this demo if you enjoy watching Chinpo & Slasher cry about leet hax along with threats about sending demos in. :^)

Maybe set "slomo 1.5" or greater so it's faster.

Bounces up and down faster than is actually possible.
    Are you confusing the hold walk and jump from the regular jump without holding walk?
    Auto dodges around hits.
    How are you thinking of this? What do you think he is auto dodging?
    Stand behind him sometime and fire at him while he is firing at someone else. He doesn't know you are there but every shot misses no matter how you aim.
    You don't really have to just be behind him to see how he really shoot and try to count everything he shot and missed. If you see from his demo perspective, you could more likely see the shots he have missed.
    Seriously Toad and Fnx are so obvious I don't know what to tell you. I demoed both of them with 1100 constant pings for 5 maps getting 70 eff and higher and it not affecting their game play.
    All I can say is... newnet? :P

omw.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Omfw.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    https://www.mediafire.com/?g50fj91yg7pj8yo

Watch this demo if you enjoy watching Chinpo & Slasher cry about leet hax along with threats about sending demos in. :^)

Maybe set "slomo 1.5" or greater so it's faster.
    Announcer mismatch

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Announcer mismatch
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4.../Announcer.uax

That was a good laugh, here are some of my favourites:

----------------------------------------

These 40+ year olds lol

Thread Information