Killer Teamswitched kate kickvote

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Killer Teamswitched kate kickvote

killer teamswitched after Kate joined the red too my team. i saying him that he can banned for that, i kickvote him.
    after that they both kickvote me and i got kicked from server without any good reason.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3760/tzILoG.jpg

and the votes

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/1024/MyiNBK.jpg

greetz.

here a other Teamswitch action from Killer

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3315/kHcXyb.jpg

you still ignore mine Threads?

I will ban him when I get on or if anyone else do it earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D.R.Gos View Post
    killer teamswitched after Kate joined the red too my team. i saying him that he can banned for that, i kickvote him.
    after that they both kickvote me and i got kicked from server without any good reason.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/3760/tzILoG.jpg

and the votes

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/1024/MyiNBK.jpg

greetz.
    Im not going to ban someone for kicking someone out of the game, when game is over.. and u guys are voting new maps.. that has happen to everyone including me for fun.. but team switching as u posted, isnt allowed. I am waiting for an explanation from killer, so I will see what he says.

@<UTS>Killer lo que tienes a decir?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    @<UTS>Killer lo que tienes a decir?
    A bit late but he explained but he had to serve the ban out.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @<UTS>Killer

so its just a matter of time before he does something wrong on the siege servers and gets banned from there too

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    @<UTS>Killer

so its just a matter of time before he does something wrong on the siege servers and gets banned from there too
    I did ban him on siege server for teamswitching and warned him, next time will be much longer ban if happens again.

Good Day.

Trust you'll keeping well. This player WS killer aka MR. killer etc has still constantly been switching teams. We were playing mcswaztly a couple minutes ago he waited for someone to leave red team an that player left an he team switch's to the red team. Please find the SS attached below. It seems he has not learned from his previous ban and other people are following what he is doing as I see people disconnect and reconnect and spam !r or !b to which ever team they where in. That's all. Thank You, have a good evening ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Jodha View Post
    Good Day.

Trust you'll keeping well. This player WS killer aka MR. killer etc has still constantly been switching teams. We were playing mcswaztly a couple minutes ago he waited for someone to leave red team an that player left an he team switch's to the red team. Please find the SS attached below. It seems he has not learned from his previous ban and other people are following what he is doing as I see people disconnect and reconnect and spam !r or !b to which ever team they where in. That's all. Thank You, have a good evening ahead.

there you go! its same shit different day... do he get an other 5 matches ban for this?

nO Fue Mi Culpa Drgos Era Azul Verdad Yo Entre Y El Se Salio Entonces Me Pasaron Para El Azul y Despues El Entro Al Equipo Rojo y Le Dije Drgos Pasate Al Azul Y No Queria Entonces No Reporto Para Que No Me Odien Y Nadie Le Dio Kick Entonces Se Salio 1 Jugador Del Equipo Rojo y Yo Me Pase Al Rojo Pero No Fue Mi Culpa Sii Obicesido Yo Todos Me Dan Kick Todos Me Odian Ami Porque No Se Hablar Ingles y No Puedo Defender Ahy Jugadores Que Son Malos Dure 5 Años Baneado y Me An Algunas Veces Me Banearon Sin Razon Porque Nose Hablar ingles y Puedo Defender

Thread Information