User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

unknown ban. id: M2117

Banned from at least US and Sam's bt server. Not sure why. Wasn't banned last week

Ban id: M2117

Thanks.

1) Why are you proxying?
    2) How did you happen to share computers [u]Ice
    3) How did you manage to share the same IP with [u]Ice

1) because I pay for a vpn, and sometimes leave it on. is that allowed?
    2) idk. are you comparing mac addresses, or?
    3) again, idk. perhaps the same isp? what'd [u]Ice do?

Why do you pay for a VPN? Sorry but the likliehood of you both sharing both the same VPN, same computers and IP addresses are very unlikely. Also, it does not look like you leave it on "sometimes". Since last night you seem to have connected from Las Vegas for the first time ever.

Here is the original ban

Code:
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: |                          Player Kick                          |
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerName...: thriller140
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerIP.....: 184.75.213.42
    [ACEv08h]: KickReason...: Illegal UFunction Call
    [ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 14-03-2013 / 08:12:09
    [ACEv08h]: | Extra Info                                                    |
    [ACEv08h]: FunctionName.: FastTrace
    [ACEv08h]: | Call Graph                                                    |
    [ACEv08h]: Callee0......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.Tick <<<
    [ACEv08h]: Callee1......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.Aim
    [ACEv08h]: Callee2......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.GetTargets
    [ACEv08h]: Callee3......: Function ZelliusMMBot.ZMMB.GetTarget
    [ACEv08h]: | Screenshot Status                                             |
    [ACEv08h]: Success......: TRUE
    [ACEv08h]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - zp_ _    _    _    -=[SIEGE]=- _uK_ One Night Stand -=[SIEGE]=- Server      _    _    _    In Loving Memory of _uK__STARS__2013.03.14.08.12.11_CTF-BlueVember_thriller140.jpg
    You seem to be using a proxy on the same ocasion too. So, you should expect this to be a perm since you have been bypassing on purpose.

I appreciate your commitment to keeping your servers clear of cheaters, but you've made a mistake.
    I have a vpn because canadian netflix sucks. I'd like to see the information that makes you think we're on the same computer and ip address, please.

I'm afraid I can't disclose that level of information. In order to show you the "links", I'd need to give you access to things people don't have a clue exist.

However, I have no reason to make things up. It seems from the data collected that you have both played on the same computer or from the same IP or you are one person. And I still remain to be convinced with how you both happen to be using the same VPN host to access the same UT server. Not very likely...
    Last edited by SAM; 11-23-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Well, unfortunately I can't help you find the error in your procedure if you're unwilling to share the information with me.
    I don't see why it would be so unlikely for two people to both use a vpn service listed as the top search result under common vpn search terms. I've been an active ut player for a decade, an admin in #ipug since it's inception, and a participant/admin/clan leader of many tournaments before that. I don't need cheats, and I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to use a zellius cheat. There's been a mistake, but that will apparently remain a mystery. Not impressed with this community if you're so unwilling to problem solve

Quote Originally Posted by kud View Post
    Well, unfortunately I can't help you find the error in your procedure if you're unwilling to share the information with me.
    I don't see why it would be so unlikely for two people to both use a vpn service listed as the top search result under common vpn search terms. I've been an active ut player for a decade, an admin in #ipug since it's inception, and a participant/admin/clan leader of many tournaments before that. I don't need cheats, and I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to use a zellius cheat. There's been a mistake, but that will apparently remain a mystery. Not impressed with this community if you're so unwilling to problem solve
    I can vouch for kud

I'm not unwilling to solve the issue. You need to consider we have many people claiming 'it's not them' I'll have a check on this again tomorrow and investigate further.

Alarm bells rang after I say multiple connection attempts yesterday and then another attempt from Las Vegas with host cox.net

#FREEKUD2013
    I remember watching the last MLUT season and if memory doesnt fail, while playing for cort's team, kud had an american flag, which was probably related with the same thing right now

If you're looking for someone that wont ever cheat, thats kud
    Last edited by Moskva; 11-23-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information