User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ElloGovna

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ellogovna is actually deluxeorgasm aka slut, if you're gonna argue your case at least man up and say it was you

lastly im not banning either of you here, you both think you obviously know everything and you're both wrong in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    ellogovna is actually deluxeorgasm aka slut, if you're gonna argue your case at least man up and say it was you

lastly im not banning either of you here, you both think you obviously know everything and you're both wrong in my opinion
    I think it was obvious that it was me if I replied in first place but I will consider that and in this case Ironmaiden was wrong he doesn't understand that 2 scs placed with same angle is leech for nukers and instead he could make sps as I did all the time, instead he made nukes and trying to prove that his score is better...

Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-04-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

polish your shoe govna?

Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    I think it was obvious that it was me if I replied in first place but I will consider that and in this case Ironmaiden was wrong he doesn't understand that 2 scs placed with same angle is leech for nukers and instead he could make sps as I did all the time, instead he made nukes and trying to prove that his score is better...
    Wrong again. I didn't make nukes, I joined the game late, killed the enemy's tele stations, made both SCs and was going to make an SP in-between them, as I wrote earlier. Looks like you're not capable of understanding the English language.

You keep building SPs without SC or even cons support. That's why all of them died. Tells a story how "pro" you are.

As I said: once a liar, always a liar.

Why are people removing usually only your stuff if it is built so good ? I really don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Why are people removing usually only your stuff if it is built so good ? I really don't get it.
    Player are removing stuff all the time, unless a know admin is around. I'm just one of the few that had enough and complains about it. In hopes the gameplay improves over time, especially at night when I'm online.

The rules say: do not remove buildings. They are not my rules, I just play by them. And I don't build anything purposely as a leech, I do tho try sometimes new building strategies and many times it has a positive outcome on my team. In RL I'm both an engineer and a computer scientist, have 3 college degrees altogether. With that background you always tend to find new solutions. Does that answer your question or did you just once again try to stir the low life pot??
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-05-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Player are removing stuff all the time, unless a know admin is around. I'm just one of the few that had enough and complains about it. In hopes the gameplay improves over time, especially at night when I'm online.

The rules say: do not remove buildings. They are not my rules, I just play by them. And I don't build anything purposely as a leech, I do tho try sometimes new building strategies and many times it has a positive outcome on my team. In RL I'm both an engineer and a compute scientist, have 3 college degrees altogether. With that background you always tend to find new solutions. Does that answer your question or did you just once again try to stir the low life pot??
    Your builds and nukes are big fail almost everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Your builds and nukes are big fail almost everytime.
    Yeah.. another shit talker. The only fail around this part of the woods is your English, son.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Yeah.. another shit talker. The only fail around this part of the woods is your English, son.
    How's your Hungarian?

Thread Information