User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Muted for taunting

Last I checked, taunting was part of war. Don't believe me? Look at Trump and North Korea. lol

I'm not a nuke maker. If you have ever killed me with a nuke, I picked it up!

I assist my team by diverting the attention of one or more of the enemy team. Soon enough, any opposing team isn't sure if they should even leave base lol

Anyways. I make maps for this place. Why do I get muted? I been BOOB'N u turkeys for years, so why the muting now?

The mutes come without warning as well. I thought warnings were a policy here. If so, some mods have abused the red button. lol

UK|Mike is one of the staff that mutes me for sure. I'm sure there's at least one more.
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 08-17-2017 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Freedom Of Speech
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

Sure you dont get auto muted temporarly? Spam the same Lines to much to fast, and server muted you for a det period og time.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Nordog View Post
    Sure you dont get auto muted temporarly? Spam the same Lines to much to fast, and server muted you for a det period og time.
    Auto Mute is an even worse idea because I cannot warn my team of INCOMING ATTACKS. No?

UK|Mike has been present every time I was muted. Common denominator established. Zero warning. Etc.

As to whether its a temp mute? I leave the game immediately if I'm not allowed to be myself. Zero Fucks Given.
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 08-17-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Your spam is annoying though, you keep spamming every time someone step on your mine.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Your spam is annoying though, you keep spamming every time someone step on your mine.
    Don't leave your base u wont get teh mine

It's a war-game. I'm not supposed to be cooperative lol

Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post

It's a war-game. I'm not supposed to be cooperative lol
    He's got a point.....if you've been muted though. It will tell you that you have been and by who.

There is also an anti spam.....

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    He's got a point.....if you've been muted though. It will tell you that you have been and by who.
    If so, those messages get lost in the kill messages very quickly and scrolling the console messages in a high octane game doesnt work.

Anti-spam seems to work better on TeamSay messages cuz i tried to warn my team many times and the messages do not come through....

Never had a popup msg for a mute either, so...
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 08-17-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post
    If so, those messages get lost in the kill messages very quickly and scrolling the console messages in a high octane game doesnt work.

Anti-spam seems to work better on TeamSay messages cuz i tried to warn my team many times and the messages do not come through....
    But how do you know you've been muted? If someone did mute you. Then your messages are just swallowed and actually the person will not know.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    But how do you know you've been muted? If someone did mute you. Then your messages are just swallowed and actually the person will not know.
    Easy.

It says "You have been Muted" when I type [insert player name here] got BOOB'D !!!!

It's not rocket science lol

Yes it is annoying. You spam YOU'VE BEEN BOOB'D 3-4 times everytime some one steps on a mine. Now If we are trying to discuss something in Teamsay it gets disappeared because of your stupid taunting. The mute was fair imo.

Thread Information