User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More Mods Needed...

I am a faithful player on both the US & UK Servers and there are lame people who don't seem to care about the rules that have been laid out. I am so tired of people mid camping and dming playing CTF. I wish there were more mods that are out there playing or specing. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Richie$Rich; 07-03-2016 at 02:52 PM.

feel free to post demo's make screen shots(well demos shows more then screen shots though) but if the guy has 100 frags and 0 grabs or caps then a ss should be enough.
    but like i said always better to have a demo of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie$Rich View Post
    I am a faithful player on both the US & UK Servers and there are lame people who don't seem to care about the rules that have been laid out. I am so tired of people mid camping and dming playing CTF. I wish there were more mods that are out there playing or specing. Just my 2 cents.
    You can help us by reporting anything! Just send us some proof and detailed info of what's wrong and we'll review it with you.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The more mods we have the higher chance of abuse. If you could help by posting demo. We will certainly take action

It would probably help if the mods we do have weren't so SiegeFriendly and played other GameTypes too... At least we have Chamberly who does venture into the more dangerous territory of CTF and BunnyTrack genre, and if we had our tools available too, *

*missing the AdminAlert more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post
    It would probably help if the mods we do have weren't so SiegeFriendly and played other GameTypes too... At least we have Chamberly who does venture into the more dangerous territory of CTF and BunnyTrack genre, and if we had our tools available too, *

*missing the AdminAlert more and more.
    I try to play Insta and combo more.. and I'm getting seabass and scream more siege friendly these days

never played siege before but as fleece said me and seabass are there and playing its realy fun and we play on all server as much as we can

The main problem I see is that Nordog, Seabass & Unrealshots are the only ones that play in those 2 servers consistently. I never see anyone else. No Timbur, Blaze or anyone else. Sometimes the servers are filled with people who just don't give a shit about playing ctf.

Public servers are going to have this kind of thing. For sure though I definitely see players who don't really play CTF. I am a lousy player myself but I respect rules and so I will try to play CTF. Its not easy to find good mods I guess. And they can't be there all the time. I'll finish off with: Alot of matches get very boring when people are not playing CTF. I just woke up so I'm sorry if my post is making no sense

Yep there is a generous sprinkling of fuckwits around which at times encourages leaving the game and heading to the pub for drink and a bet,
    but some people seem to to have fuckhead wired to their dna and behave as genetically directed despite rules and being asked to stop being a fucktard.
    When the game is devoid of these creatures it is a pleasure to play. Don't misunderstand though, it is appreciated there is a still a public server which is still popular.

Thread Information