User Tag List

I am disappointed

Siege is one of the best games I've ever played. I've said it many times and I will say it again, siege is in the wrong hands and unnecessary changes were made because of the smaller number of "admins / moderators" and not because most players wanted ... for example: I remember when we only had EMP and NEUTRON from the very beginning of the game, it was a million more interesting than what we had lately. We had a great game mode that had the potential for a lot of fun, a lot more players (I mean millions with a few good ideas about promotion etc.) but unfortunately we currently have empty servers due to a couple of EGOs like Fleece and Blaze.BTW I noticed that a lot of you pussy here and that you are afraid to say what you really think. I have been saying for a long time that siege is failing and now unfortunately it is almost impossible to find anyone to play with.

Sorry you feel this way, there are no egos preventing anything.

Every change we made to the server always went to votes on the forum. If you search, you can find them. If you have any suggestions, make them, we are always willing to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    there are no egos preventing anything.
    always went to votes
    we are always willing to consider.
    xd

I've never played Siege, because of a file conflict. It uses a Guardian.u file which I already use for a model that has the same file.
    Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
    http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Coll@ View Post
    Siege is one of the best games I've ever played. I've said it many times and I will say it again, siege is in the wrong hands and unnecessary changes were made because of the smaller number of "admins / moderators" and not because most players wanted ... for example: I remember when we only had EMP and NEUTRON from the very beginning of the game, it was a million more interesting than what we had lately. We had a great game mode that had the potential for a lot of fun, a lot more players (I mean millions with a few good ideas about promotion etc.) but unfortunately we currently have empty servers due to a couple of EGOs like Fleece and Blaze.BTW I noticed that a lot of you pussy here and that you are afraid to say what you really think. I have been saying for a long time that siege is failing and now unfortunately it is almost impossible to find anyone to play with.
    Thanks for hating me over the years, warms my heart.

I dont even play siege anymore, and i dont like a lot of things thats are in siege right now lol

but thanks for mention me

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    xd
    Very productive input. Thanks for waiting space.

Thread Information