User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HYND3R laming

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Do you realise that people do it, but it does not surface since there is hardly any raw fragpower from some random public legend? End score/stats do not always tell the full story, and that goes both ways.
    I agree that lamers who also frag a lot are more likely to annoy people and thus are more likely to be reported. Most players I have reported don't really fall into the "raw fragpower" category though. But there are certainly quite a few players out there who constantly lame but noone cares to report them due to their skill level.

Quote Originally Posted by d3r
    Maybe stop playing/posting with fake nicknames, are you hiding something for admins? Maybe avoiding a ban?
    Oh no, you just caught me. I'm actually a known cheater and playing with a fakenick prevents me from being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    I know its not nice but let me ask a question in return: how do you know how to moderate these servers if there is no clear set of rules? And if you dont know those rules, how can you expect players play in a certain way (although you nor anyone else knows which way)?[COLOR="Red"]
    Very simple, you kill me = kick you don t let me run with flag = ban, you don tlet me cap = forever ban . As Cannabis says on another thread, i am a 39 y o no life granny i play since 99 so i have met lot of clan, public legend and players . Some still playing ( some RNG, B$c and SWA around ?? ) so i agree i am not a pro, i ve low skill considering time i ve spent at UT but it give me experience . I am playing to having fun not to be considered as a goddess . I invite you all at speccing at my noob style but be sure u ll never see me laming/dming/assing/chasing . This is my advice listen/spec at oldtimers and you will learn a lot ( don t spec at me if you wanna know how to be a good fragger ) . I only ban 3 or 4 guys for the moment and no more 3 matches, i mostly warn or kick, and recently reconnect a lot of players as spectator for idling . A lot complaining about me for no reason but this is fun . If you all see me on server, look at me, talk to me and you will see i am not an evil and how is cool to play on a server without lamers .
    Seeya
    Jst2b

Peace all

Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lets be serious here hynd3r defending on mid duku isnt really looking to defend on a public server its looking to see how many chains of monsterkills you can get.

please lets not be stupid about this, im sure you are at least above the age of 18 so please act like your nearing adulthood

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lets be serious here hynd3r defending on mid duku isnt really looking to defend on a public server its looking to see how many chains of monsterkills you can get.

please lets not be stupid about this, im sure you are at least above the age of 18 so please act like your nearing adulthood
    I guess thats your opinion, i think its a fairly effective way for 1 person to defend duku because you can see all incoming enemies. If they frag you, you still have a couple of chances to intercept them in your base. You need to frag alot to hold that defensive position, but if you can you enable your team to put more offensive pressure on the enemy. The downside is your attackers face more enemies in their base. Depending on the abilities of both teams this defense strategy works great, or bites you in the ass.

But in the end these servers are private so you guys get to make the rules, only thing i was asking for is you guys actually make such rules. What is obvious for you, might not be obvious for others. I'll give you another example: I've seen people "bounce" (or frog hopping/jumping) many times. @ clanbase that was considered cheating iirc, @ globalunreal its also punished. If you guys consider that cheating or maybe laming, please include it in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    I've asked you dozens of times to stop your personal vendetta against me, i don't know why you keep trying to get me banned while i have never (!!!!!!!!!) done something bad to you.

Edit: about the map, iirc your team was always in the lead and playing very heavily defensive so when my team finally got the lead close to the end of the match most on my team (including me) decided to defend the lead. I'm guessing thats why you are butthurt, again.
    Last edited by d3R; 01-15-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Thread Information