User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So you say it ok do like this ? Then if me o someone even better doing this then everyone should complain . I dId defence once too show how ppl complain and 5 off them left amd it came new ppl left and they complained like shit .

People left because they know you are admin and laming as hell in which no point to complain or report this shit.

BTW, seriously every time I saw Scream join and play, I will just left cause he always come up with some shit banning without warning. One backshoot and you are ban without warning even you are covering you flag carrier.

Among all admins, he is the worst. What an incompetence admin.
    whereas unrealshot, seabrass, jstbond did a very good job and have a much fair judgment. You guys should review his performance to stay as an admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    People left because they know you are admin and laming as hell in which no point to complain or report this shit.

BTW, seriously every time I saw Scream join and play, I will just left cause he always come up with some shit banning without warning. One backshoot and you are ban without warning even you are covering you flag carrier.

Among all admins, he is the worst. What an incompetence admin.
    whereas unrealshot, seabrass, jstbond did a very good job and have a much fair judgment. You guys should review his performance to stay as an admin.
    Seabrass sounds like an awesome instrument.

And you are ? I play fair and square not need too back shoot ppl too get frags

Thread Information