User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Guy is worst then Deepack & Vatiko in my eyes maybe not worst then ACF but he could be bad but honestly 45 could be real nice & cool to get along with too at times.

why is my name always being brought up? I don't know this 45 guys nor have I ever done anything to him so why does he seem to hold some kind of grudge against me? Regardless, I have only cheated once and yes that was in uK and that is the only time I have every cheated. What ever happened in iPug was a misunderstanding just because I shot 40+ acc and played better than their well known players. They have no proof that I had cheated that is why my ban was ' DLL injections ', whatever that means it was obviously because my demo wasn't working for most because of a certain tweak file which was figured out thanks to SJ. My ban is long over now but I will never step foot in that toxic community again. Funny how you speak of blackout, when they banned me they made me appeal to ex cheater blackout himself.

--- Updated ---

Funny how i'm still hitting 40 and 50 acc in #passionategaming. Anyways I know 45, unrealshots and TimTim are all close buddies and I have no reason to hate any of them although they still think i'm cheating. I haven't caused a single problem since now so please stop bringing my name up and let me be. Would an admin kindly lock this thread.

edited*
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-07-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    If you hide your hate, then you are lying.
    If you lie about other people, then you are a fool.
    A proud man suffers shame.
    A humble man becomes wise.
    Not sure that you are humble .
    Isn't it kishan ?
    Yeah! And I may add don't eat the yellow snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko// View Post
    I know 45, unrealshots and TimTim are all close buddies
    I barely know 45, and unrealshots and I aren't "close buddies". I just happen to agree with them that you're a piece of shit. You might be able to fool other people around here into thinking that you've changed and that you're legit, but I've known too many fucked up, shitty, fake people like you, and I'm not going to fall for it. You should be ashamed of yourself. People like you are a bane to society.

This is quote of yours say it all, and you probably get off on the fact that you've tricked a handful of people into thinking you've changed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko View Post
    lol you shitheads... i could care less if im banned or not. That bot was just a test out on your server so i could have used it once on my cousin. once again, whiny little maggots complaining on an 11 year old game. it was just a bot, on a GAME it won't kill you. anyways dont even have to worry about bots anmymore if servers have ACE and anticheat on them. im not the only one who ever tried a bot out on ut i know prolly half of you mofo's tried it. and Dem you silly nugget, i never used a bot on speedpug, i dont even play there ffs, when i deleted the bot there was some files still in my unreal that your server prolly caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko// View Post
    I have only cheated once and yes that was in uK and that is the only time I have every cheated.
    You cheated on 44oz in 2010, as well, though.

Anyways, never thought it was 100% conclusive myself that Vatiko was cheating before he got banned from #ipug. I did find it weird though how clutch he was when I played him 1v1 when my aim felt pretty on the ball, in comparison to his (gnar0s), just a couple minutes before hand. Could have just been a fluke I guess.

to then

if your judging some one for cheating based on those SS you posted it's kind of laughable. Firstly, how are you so certain that "gnar0s" was even vatiko? also the 1v1 woot was kind of disappointing imo you outfragged him by quite a bit but I'm surprised you did because vatiko seemed to be shooting 40 + accs and 140+ frags in ipug during that time. He could of done much better imo. Vatiko has 'ONLY' been caught cheating during 2011 with logs to prove it but if we all think about it he has a far better attitude than the current ex-cheaters who pug on a daily basis so i don't understand why so much people have hate towards him... it makes no sense. If you compare vatiko towards an ex-cheater like blackout you can distinguish that one has a totally shitty attitude and still does and the other is totally normal. My conclusion why people hate vatiko a lot was because those same people spent an incredible amount of time and effort to get to the level where they are then some one like vatiko steps in the pug community and within a few months he jumps from being a bit over average to matching up to or out playing the top players in pugs which made those same players feel like a peice of sh*t. I guess people hate him because of that. Anyways, I'm sure you know nekos aka viper and I've read your posts on prounreal when you didn't agree with neko's ban around 2010 in MLIG. In insta nekos was at least 2x better than vatiko during his peak. They even played 1v1 and nekos still beat vatiko effortlessly which speaks for itself. If nekos started to pug and play again I won't be surprised if the same treatment happens to him also which is why this game has become too toxic with biased admins. The quote "innocent until proven guilty" does not apply in UT99 it's more like "guilty until proven innocent" same with the players in pugs communities they work by using back words logic.

p.s, meth I've played you 1v1 also and many other great insta pub players like obs, kardy, etc who I also beaten. Who ever banned Kardy on uK servers for cheating must be an idiot cuz that guy is 2 ezz. Anyways, in the SS below you said " I would be meth, just testing fps limit over 200" Refer to my photobucket to see the SS I played vs them (I think during that time was a joke compared to what my aim is now shooting 50 accs in pugs atm, if you'd like a rematch in woot feel free any time)

Last edited by Deepack123; 07-08-2015 at 07:50 AM.

Locked by request.

Those who want to keep drama up, throw it in the complaint department of the forum instead.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Sorry deepack you and your butt buddies are shit. Stop bringing drama here, we can always go back to being drama free and get rid of you all. This is your last chance stop being dicks.

Thread Information