User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: j

j

I think this man is moto or something, wheel I'm tired of his attitudes. He never spoke with me directly but i saw he saying garbage brazil, fats.. etc.. I was playing Niven and his team started getting owned and he just decided to make leech with containers around his base and then left..

yeah, that guy's a chump. If you decide to ban him there will be no hard feelings from anyone. And that "Sad"/"Wena" guy too. Some people are just unsportsmanly (or womanly ) and it really ruins the games.

Well if i can say so, everybody thinks the same about this guy.

idd hes an annoying fat emo parrot

Pius he is the same guy who says Wena and Sad, next time i see him im gonna warn him.

@Adriano(a.k.a exe, fdp) If he makes racist comments he deserves a ban, next time i will ban him for a looooong time.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

right!!!

i've recorded a demo of him idle like 10 minutes with the piston hammer 'pistoning' to avoid being kicked

i guess i still have that demo

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    right!!!

i've recorded a demo of him idle like 10 minutes with the piston hammer 'pistoning' to avoid being kicked

I hate when people do that, all it does is makes teams unbalanced, twister is another player who does it frequently.

I don't think he should be banned "next time" I think he should be banned now...

i hate that too...

i hate it more when on my team is the 'pistoner' and there is one or two free slots and enters a player (good player) on the other team...

there should be a punishment for the behaviour

Im down for moto getting banned all he dose when theres no admins ro mods around he thinks he can do whatever he wants hes raceist against americans. Silverwing even muted him for a match and warned him bout a week ago and then the very next match he was back to his old self. +1 for banning him.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|adriano View Post
    I think this man is moto or something, wheel I'm tired of his attitudes. He never spoke with me directly but i saw he saying garbage brazil, fats.. etc.. I was playing Niven and his team started getting owned and he just decided to make leech with containers around his base and then left..
    Screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Well if i can say so, everybody thinks the same about this guy.
    Oh please grim your the whiniest bitch on the server. Hey remember that time when scar came in and removed everything and u thought it was the funniest thing ever and your constant team balancing in 4 ways

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|Moskva View Post
    idd hes an annoying fat emo parrot
    wena

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Pius he is the same guy who says Wena and Sad, next time i see him im gonna warn him.

@Adriano(a.k.a exe, fdp) If he makes racist comments he deserves a ban, next time i will ban him for a looooong time.
    sad

Quote Originally Posted by mostro View Post
    right!!!

ive never done that (on purpose)

Quote Originally Posted by lotrfan67|uK| View Post
    Im down for moto getting banned all he dose when theres no admins ro mods around he thinks he can do whatever he wants hes raceist against americans. Silverwing even muted him for a match and warned him bout a week ago and then the very next match he was back to his old self. +1 for banning him.
    America is not a race you take my trolling too serious
    Last edited by new_guy; 03-18-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information