Super Bowl XLVII - Page 2

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is gonna win the Super Bowl?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens (10-6-0)

11 78.57%
  • San Francisco 49ers (11-4-1)

3 21.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed//*. View Post
    Do you mean Ray Lewis? #52 -LB

Anyways, from what i heard since the Ravens one they get $88,000 for winning 49ers get $44,000. Remember that is all EXTRA. They get there pay check plus that 88 or 44 thousand.
    -minus the damage that the fans caused in Baltimore. Also yea fucking refs, 49ers could have won, also what you think of the blackout? I blame Beyonce or craig ferguson.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post

I grew up as a Blues fan dammit! lol
    Now now, no need to get touchy. :P
    xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    Now now, no need to get touchy. :P
    xDD

[QUOTE=HeatWave;51507] Also yea fucking refs, 49ers could have won, also what you think of the blackout? QUOTE]

Here comes the excuses. The dog eat your homework, is that why you didn't pass school?

Game was fair.

Talking bad about the refs? Thats one of the worst thing you can possible do. Do you want the professional ref's,
    or the ref's that were subs back ago, and all that protest happened.

Blackout? Nothing really happened. Half of the lights went out. Game still went on, nothing major changed.

I think it's funny when people say the "no call" at the end of the game in the end zone cost the 49ers a chance. Those people are the ones that think they know everything, but don't know a damn thing

Predicted bmore to win when the game started and I'm glad they did. I live in baltimore. This way I get to put up with happy assholes until August instead of angry assholes.

blackout did affect the game idiot disturbed. Some kind of pause will affect any type of game like a pause in a MLIG match. It ruined Baltimore's momentum and gained 49ers momentum which they got like 23 unanswered points.
    Also on the refs, they do tend to screw, it does not matter what kind of sport it is: NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB. The refs will screw up and most likely cost a game. That is why it is better to have multiple cameras and more refs to help make call, and fixed the problems. We have the technolgy to do it, why not use it.
    Also i have no clue why NFL get paid so much whey only play 17 games plus postseason comepare to MLB whem they play 100+ games.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

They already do take forever to review plays and I was glad it wasn't a flag throwing contest, I'm a huge NBA fan and out of all those sports NBA refs are probably the worst. Blackout was annoying but amusing, after watching Beyonce and thinking the superbowl couldn't get any darker.

Thread Information