User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unknow

unknow

He got balanced to the other team, went to spec waited for the spot and came back to the other team.

Not really unknow but Unceratain for sure . Play/leave/play/uninstall/reinstall/play/alias......
    @siege mod <<<he is>>>http://www.unrealkillers.com/f28/one...e-things-5437/
    Blond's copyrighted

I can place a ban later when Im on if no one have done it yet

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @i_remember_my

care to explain what happened?

if I am, unknow, what happened is that I was on the blue team and someone change me the red team, and then is returned to the viewer to change into the blue team when I had made the Redeemer, holding me like a ball bouncing from side the other, then I try to return to the red team and while this balance, I stand in the red.
    that hurts this happen, I do not know me in the game for that to change my nickname because with i_remember_my, all follow me and I can not play with the tranquility that match the unknow nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by i_remember_my View Post
    if I am, unknow, what happened is that I was on the blue team and someone change me the red team, and then is returned to the viewer to change into the blue team when I had made the Redeemer, holding me like a ball bouncing from side the other, then I try to return to the red team and while this balance, I stand in the red.
    that hurts this happen, I do not know me in the game for that to change my nickname because with i_remember_my, all follow me and I can not play with the tranquility that match the unknow nickname.
    If I undersand you right, you got balanced to the other team meanwhile you had a nuke in your orignal team right? So you went spec to get a chance to get back to your normal team?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If I undersand you right, you got balanced to the other team meanwhile you had a nuke in your orignal team right? So you went spec to get a chance to get back to your normal team?
    no, I was in the original blue team, leave a nuke on that team, I said nothing, someone left the game and I changed the red team, in red outfit leave two nukes, but when in the red team was someone a viewer and chance, turned to blue, angry I went to the viewer, after someone red not know if I came or went to the viewer, since then the teams were evenly matched, I equally between, if well balance, I I place in the red, from the end of the game was well located in the red, would not have me as a changing me all the time team ball.
    Like I'm a big person now, and I do not care if I they ban or not, I love this game and I hate bad losers, and using traps, also after all is your server and do what he wants with So I was thinking to bring something to-morrow but after seeing this anymore.

Sorry...I really tried...I didn't understand anything

@Higor is it poss to switch nukes when someone get switched to the other team?
    either let the nuke get destroyed and give the ru back or just let the nuke move (same location as it was).

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    just let the nuke move (same location as it was).
    This sounds diffcult as hell, since you'd need the nuke to move to a specific location for every map. Getting RU back is a lot more reasonable.
    Alsi idk if this happens, but just to be sure, nukers should have teamswitch protection while carrying a nuke...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information