Kushiii and ALL_DAY - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;109434]But at least I know those who disliked first post think racist remarks on the server is ok.
    It could be argued that the constant disliking of your posts is just a substitute for showing you the middle finger vis-à-vis. Because, you know, you are really just a bully with a badge.

Well fluke seems like ur not only a racist but a blind one at that....
    the ss clearly shows i said coon pack. not coon. which is indeed two different words! and what i wrote before that would back it up as well
    TOP DEFINITION
    Coon Pack
    A type of weed; that when smoked, puts you out of your mind but not in a good way. Thought to be below reggie and gravel from the side of the road.
    Eddies smoking on the Coon Pack, he said he has everyone's girl.
    by Kingtwat February 15, 2015
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Coon+Pack
    id say u are still the racist and ban honry mod seeing words tht only u wish to see said.
    like u said "im done with this Same shit, different toilet.
    see ya in 300
    Last edited by kushface; 03-14-2016 at 07:42 AM.
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    4) i belive u are the racist for that "go to the hood" and "go to the Gay bar" comment and should take ur own advice people from UK have no clue what racist is
    i'm sorry what? when did you make a journey to the UK?

I already answered your "I meant something else" You were all pushing it with similar words and then you say that and then say it doesn't connect and it was something innocent? do me a favour.

I am racist for wanting to uphold a rule and keep hateful comments off the server that offend plenty of people? that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    It could be argued that the constant disliking of your posts is just a substitute for showing you the middle finger vis-à-vis. Because, you know, you are really just a bully with a badge.
    Doesn't look like kush detected the sarcasm.

Every time someone from the rebellious teen club gets banned, they all act like a gang of children, insult the mod, try and twist what they did to make it sound like the mod is just trigger happy and drunk on pitiful mod status.

I placed the ban because I knew what the backlash would be but I don't give a fuck and can handle my own. Everything has gone exactly what I expected.

Kush, where is that pic to show you are a black? If it turned out you are then you are the only black person I would know of to joke about racist terms and not feel offended.

Oh so now u want a pic.... Maybe u shod go to that gay bar would suit u well

quality mod meatriding at its finest.

woo

It's really happening though. He just asked for photographic evidence... it's surreal.

Too bad he wont get one. So done with this racist nazi fuck. His own evidence proves my case and his own post proves what type of person he really is. I just hope one day the lil brain of his will heal. See ya in 300

See ya in 300

All mods are trigger happy, over sensitive tyrants. Didn't you know that? we conspire all the time.

Your refusal to prove you are black proves you are a liar. For the last time, you were all saying every word that would sound similar to racist based comments at the time you said that, so nice try. Trolling the mods backfired.

So done with this racist nazi fuck.
    What a surreal comment to make. Its like a rapist calling their victim a rapist.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-14-2016 at 10:24 AM.

Ha my point further proven... Laterz

Thread Information