User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berserk (o.o)

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    you didn't get the joke i think.
    I think... he probably didn't know about RTG aka Berserk.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    you didn't get the joke i think.
    wait wut? but. but i was kidding lol
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

I used to be a big fan of it... BUT BACK IN 2011, now the quality of it went low each year in both the manga and the anime... And I haven't even followed it up last year, i just left it out long time ago.

Manga - there was such a huge delay of chapters 3 years ago... Waiting 4 months for a single chapter? relly? And to follow up the delay the author decided to take a 1 year break to top it off, not that the storyline was already corrupted enough, but he decided to create another manga title because he was bored making chapters for Berserk each month for over 27 years....

All Anime adaptations - Oh boy do I really have to talk about them? They are just invisible for me my friends... I don't even....

Don't take me wrong - Berserk was a masterpiece in its early volumes. It is one of the most life changing stories I have ever read back in the day, but now it's all ruined. Noobs are trying to make anime adaptations of it. And the pervy author just keeps on trying to draw the next "accidental" naughty scene with kids which is too disgusting... I just can't take this bullshit anymore... really hate what Berserk has turned into, the end.

Lastly, Take a look at some awsum fails 2016:

Such laggy CGI, such wow, such unfittable music and voice actors. Great production 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    I used to be a big fan of it... BUT BACK IN 2011, now the quality of it went low each year in both the manga and the anime... And I haven't even followed it up last year, i just left it out long time ago.

Manga - there was such a huge delay of chapters 3 years ago... Waiting 4 months for a single chapter? relly? And to follow up the delay the author decided to take a 1 year break to top it off, not that the storyline was already corrupted enough, but he decided to create another manga title because he was bored making chapters for Berserk each month for over 27 years....

All Anime adaptations - Oh boy do I really have to talk about them? They are just invisible for me my friends... I don't even....

Don't take me wrong - Berserk was a masterpiece in its early volumes. It is one of the most life changing stories I have ever read back in the day, but now it's all ruined. Noobs are trying to make anime adaptations of it. And the pervy author just keeps on trying to draw the next "accidental" naughty scene with kids which is too disgusting... I just can't take this bullshit anymore... really hate what Berserk has turned into, the end.

Lastly, Take a look at some awsum fails 2016:

Such laggy CGI, such wow, such unfittable music and voice actors. Great production 10/10.
    you should blame Griffith, he also sacrificed the animation o.o

btw, guts vs snake master from 1997 lol
    Last edited by LordRixuel; 08-10-2016 at 09:38 PM.

new berserk somehow looks like a ps4 game lol it's like god eater animation
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    really hate what Berserk has turned into
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    new berserk somehow looks like a ps4 game lol it's like god eater animation
    there is also a game about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Not me but I've read some other manga and watch other anime. FullMetal Alchemist is my favorite.
    My favorite is Hunter x Hunter

This is a original anime, without the cliches that we can see in 99% of animes
    The plot, and depth of the characters are amazing

The first 30 (lol) episodes isnt so good, but Phantom Rouge and Chimera Ants arcs are masterpieces
    it is impossible not to be moved by the psychological and heart of heroes and villains.
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 08-11-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Thread Information