Banned?!? - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

This thread is full of irony!
    The one guy who has many complaints and threads about other people's "Laming" behaviour just got nailed by his very own video's.
    I can't play most of these youtube video's because i have shitty wifi, but i'm sure it's no Oscar material!
    The times i've seen this guy play (publics) he was pretty mediocre, hardly worth mentioning and that comes from someone who is terrible at IG (I always hit 25-33 acc, which is bad i assume) and no hard feelings @LoSaH it's nothing personal just my experience.

The point is; What goes around, comes around!
    Next time, don't upload your own video's on your blog or youtube page, they might be used against you on a ut community board LOL!

---Update---

I've seen the video unrealshots provided with a little bit of lag, but the shots in that video are bullshit imo. You are either very lucky, Have special foresite abilities or hax. I think the latter.
    Last edited by Complete; 10-20-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    There's more in life then just playing some UT, like CS:GO for example.
    lmao

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    okay to address this finally, losah I was aware that you were cheating for months and I was watching you on and off, what I found most funny was a few days ago when I came into spec and watched you on broken limits, you missed everything in sight and had an efficiency of 40%

soon as I left the server you had an eff of 68% in the space of 2-3 mins, soon as I came back in again your eff went down to 50% within a minute.

kindly go and get fucked, your permed

Maybe it was his dog?

now you guys just need to be coherent and finally ban FALLACY, since he used the same cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I did played 3 matches against losah on my server and needed to look over the demo, so I asked him if he have it. Won't be surprised if he didn't have it.
    Autodemo, no utpure = no demo's. Simple as that.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    okay to address this finally, losah I was aware that you were cheating for months and I was watching you on and off, what I found most funny was a few days ago when I came into spec and watched you on broken limits, you missed everything in sight and had an efficiency of 40%

soon as I left the server you had an eff of 68% in the space of 2-3 mins, soon as I came back in again your eff went down to 50% within a minute.

kindly go and get fucked, your permed
    rofl, do you shoot 15 minutes long an average of 7/8 kills? I don't think so unless you lame your ass of @ mid.

Watch yourself what happened when you disconnected: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2an4z8

I just wanked my self off, so the fucking stuff is done at least for today.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrae View Post
    now you guys just need to be coherent and finally ban FALLACY, since he used the same cheat.
    So you're saying FALLACY is clean as well here. He's just born with this talent, face it

Can only say you guys are p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c that you can't see the differences between someone who clearly cheats (Omega for example) and myself.
    It's ridiculous that people have been spectating me for months without asking demo's or crying in public.

I can only conclude that you, "topplayers" (still pissing in my pants of laughing) can't take it that people can improve when they finally found the correct settings.
    Who will be the next player to be banned? eX`DAM? Unknown guy you people never heard off. Going from 20 acc to 30-35 within a month. Isn't that fishy as well?

I could take this ban as a man but won't do that as banning innocent people is not done.

And fuck solidsnake, no idea why you guys still keep mention it. Maybe he can clarify this but I have never ever pm'ed him requesting his cheats (did he cheat btw? I didn't know).
    Last edited by LoSaH; 10-20-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Today, ladies and gentleman, we celebrate the departure of LoSaH. A Losah in the game and a Losah in real life. BUT,.... do NOT worry! There are other things in life! Like sucking dick in csgo

Toedels lieve schat x

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Today, ladies and gentleman, we celebrate the departure of LoSaH. A Losah in the game and a Losah in real life. BUT,.... do NOT worry! There are other things in life! Like sucking dick in csgo

Toedels lieve schat x
    No need to spam this in #ipug mate. I'll see you soon or later back @ publics. It won't be that hard to bypass if you have the knowledge

[23:42:04] <Banko`work> lol viperzz^^ basically about time that he was banned > guy who played one time with me haha, says again more then enough about the ipug community.

xxx, wanneer gaan we es eentje drinken dan? Kunnen es eentje knallen in de outpost (in Gent wel te verstaan) o/

GabeN

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    No need to spam this in #ipug mate. I'll see you soon or later back @ publics. It won't be that hard to bypass if you have the knowledge

[23:42:04] <Banko`work> lol viperzz^^ basically about time that he was banned > guy who played one time with me haha, says again more then enough about the ipug community.

xxx, wanneer gaan we es eentje drinken dan? Kunnen es eentje knallen in de outpost (in Gent wel te verstaan) o/
    Not fair!

Thread Information