dear americans o.o - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    responding seriously to a razzing, lol

fuggin socrates here acts like I dont know what the difference between proving something to be true vs proving something to be false means or implicates

of course, you dont let that get in the way of your criticisms, and take enough poetic license so as to mash them all together in your presentation of your views of my words that you seem to half read.

(I know most people cant be arsed to read a whole heck of a lot of text and think its some tirade when one writes more than two lines of text)

but go ahead, keep jumping to conclusions and keep it vague, because we wouldnt want to go getting into details, now.

or the logical inconsistencies employed when you colorize my words like an old episode of I love lucy (but as usual, analogies fail, because even though bad, the colorization was at least somewhat accurate)
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    keep jumping to conclusions and keep it vague, because we wouldnt want to go getting into details, now.
    LOL yeah okay buddy. Whatever you say.

Edit: Moved the last half of this post to Butthurt Street.
    Last edited by TimTim; 07-25-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    by majority I mean majority, at least 50%.
    Sometimes I feel like I'd vote Trump just to watch it all burn.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result - some smart guy. Having Hillary as president would mean more of the same failing big government state and probably worse considering how blatantly corrupt she is. I think Trump has a good chance at winning the election, he's been playing chess while everyone else in politics/media has been playing checkers, quite impressive for someone branded as a total idiot. Calling Trump -insert trendy insult here- isn't actually an argument against him.

I agree with Trump's policies as they're laid out on his website (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions). I'm sure that most people that hate Trump have never even read or tried to understand how these policies can help the country.

trump and clinton are the reasons why i roll up joints now, u should join @rays

This is pretty neat, make sure to answer the extra questinos (and choose extra options as well).
    http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2...sidential-quiz

Lol
    http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2...al/2451422258#
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Rofl Higor!

Very interesting find.

Edit: That is one of the longest list I've ever seen now lol... I think it'll take me a week to finish a quiz like that.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 07-27-2016 at 01:09 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz
    Apparently I match 82% with Clinton. I mean, besides the massive character issues, stance on trade agreements, Kissingerian foreign policy, mass surveillance, fracking, gun control, and just being a thoroughly repulsive candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    I'm sure that most people that hate Trump have never even read or tried to understand how these policies can help the country.
    I understand how some of his policies could seem appealing, but I think on the whole they're misguided at best and downright dangerous and ignorant at worst.

Plank for president.
    Last edited by Scourge; 07-27-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Vote Kanye West, regret it later
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I understand how some of his policies could seem appealing, but I think on the whole they're misguided at best and downright dangerous and ignorant at worst.
    I get that point of view, but the difference being there is nobody else offering a different solution to these problems for America. 8 years of Obama didn't do us any favors, it made many things worse. Hillary and the democratic party will not even mention the Islamic terrorism that happens in America and to a much greater extent in Europe. They're unwilling to address the need for immigration reform that's been dividing people, increasing crime, and increasing our welfare state. If a democratic candidate was at all in touch with reality and the issues that need solutions, Trump wouldn't be where he's at, but that's not the case. The political system is extremely flawed for sure, but at least Trump was smart enough to maneuver through it and get nominated, which is fucking astounding considering how he did it. (social media banter, generalizing policies to grow his appeal, exposing corrupt media and manipulating them etc.) Trump also has the best memes.

Thread Information