User Tag List

Question Cant access Notifications or send messages

Hey

Wondering why I cant access my notifications/messages to be able to send a message?

Boomer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2 If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

//cheers Boomer

There were some incidents with a kid and overly gay pics sent via PM...
    Ever since all users are required to be more active before they get to send PM's.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Hey

Wondering why I cant access my notifications/messages to be able to send a message?

Boomer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2 If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

//cheers Boomer
    just try to post some stuff here on the fourm and then u are able to send pm

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    There were some incidents with a kid and overly gay pics sent via PM...
    Ever since all users are required to be more active before they get to send PM's.
    i guess these were bots lol
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

Thread Information