905 - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 905

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    No ana, you know for a fact if you build RC near a sup that they will be spammed with splash damage, so in effect that is spamming the sup.

Build the RC so it isn't firing in the direction of the sup or if the sup is too close to a build then you ignore it or use a non splash damage weapon like ripper for example to destroy the builds, its not difficult to use common sense.

no matter how it is done, if you are killing people in the supplier using any method then you will get a vacation from the server, you are on your last warning / chance and this could well be the end of you on uK servers.
    So i make next time super pro's in my supplier and THE enemy isnt allowed to kill it?? Because it is supspam? What about that? , it is a Same way you cant kill THE Tele because they kill you and THE Tele is repairing over and over because of THE sc

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    I was there too. kept giving lame excuses i was killing tele.. there was no container in our base and no SP too , he could kill it easily with ripper.
    Liar there was sc otherside of wall do Tele was repairing

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    The screenshot I posted shows the rocket cannon inside the supplier, Banny wasn't in he game yet.

At least the one he was complaining about was more directed at the tele
    lol the SS says boosted by banny` and your saying i wasn't in game? wtf man :P

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    Its not! This topic is bullshit and you know it

--- Updated ---

They were all on THE Tele, im sure about that. I back from a ban because of supspam so im not that stupid to do it again, im playing THE rules so stop chasing me all the time because you apes know im up to a perma you Will make bullshit topics like This, grow up an get s life
    I didn't know you were close to a perm ban, and I didn't know it was you until after you posted.

You made yourself a target when you started taking shit to me the minute I joined the game. Cry and act like you're a victim all you want you asked for it when you decided to kill all of our shit and join your team in assaulting our supplier when you could have easily killed the core.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    lol the SS says boosted by banny` and your saying i wasn't in game? wtf man :P
    I'm talking about the first screenshot I posted, AnA built the same rc many times.
    Last edited by Neff; 06-05-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    So i make next time super pro's in my supplier and THE enemy isnt allowed to kill it?? Because it is supspam? What about that?

Finally you understand, yes, build a SP in the supplier or very close and the only thing that can shoot at it is ripper.

Kill people over and over in sup is sup spam just damaging them with splash damage is fine but just like adrians post, it wasn't splash damage, it was directly firing into the sup, doesn't matter what you are trying to destroy, that is irrelevant

you seem to get banned for the same shit over and over, why haven't you learned yet?

Finally you understand, yes, build a SP in the supplier or very close and the only thing that can shoot at it is ripper.

Kill people over and over in sup is sup spam just damaging them with splash damage is fine but just like adrians post, it wasn't splash damage, it was directly firing into the sup, doesn't matter what you are trying to destroy, that is irrelevant

you seem to get banned for the same shit over and over, why haven't you learned yet?
    I Will show you It is bullshit i gonna build everything around my sup next time and who shoot it i Will report it on THE forum oké?

sure, but those builds can be nuked and destroyed.

sure, but those builds can be nuked and destroyed.
    And Thats not a spalsh damage weapon? Why is that allowed and a rc not? It are both weapons create for destoy so what is the problem, maybe they should make THE rc more expensive because it is a Powerfull weapon aswell

RC's fire many rockets, Nuke is a single explosion, I would have thought that was obvious.

Sup spam is hitting the sup over and over.

RC's fire many rockets, Nuke is a single explosion, I would have thought that was obvious.

Sup spam is hitting the sup over and over.
    Than the time of rc has to be smaller

--- Updated ---

But however it is still bullshit ban me for trying to kill a important Tele, But i dont defensie myself anymore. There are more important things in life. So do what you want if Thats make you deel better

Thread Information