User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    @SAM @Moskva

Please can you mod the bot before it gets kicked, it's a problem with IRC and not the bot itself, I can AUTH fine from my network, but I have to reset the bot's password, then use the cookie AUTH to login the bot on another webhost, and it only works once per password reset. (It's called OBot/OBot1 atm)

I've spent another 2 hours trying fixes/hacks to get it to work, everything works fine on my network, but it will not let me login on another network/host unless(I guess) im using an IRC client, I don't get the -nickserv- messages saying what's wrong with the AUTh.

AuthServ checks the username@hostname fields of your host mask against ones listed on the account. If they match you will be able to authenticate normally, if they do not you will receive the dreaded “invalid hostmask” error. Reasons for this error are numerous and include changing of internet providers, disfunctional DNS that do not resolve your hostname or IP address, change of username by the user, ect.
    I need to try /authserv ADDMASK

-edit-

Nope doesn't work still lol, just have to do the trick to get it to work, it's ready to be made mod still, it's logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    It's 9pm, "I'll just code this one thing before bed", look at the clock and it's somehow 4-5am. Programming is addicting
    Give in to the Darkside LUKE! ! TRUST your feelings .. ask a professional *I happen to know a few *wink ... now If I could only find ME!

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=UT-Sniper-SJA94;121579]@SAM @Moskva

I need to try /authserv ADDMASK

* close .. ADD mask to your BOT account NOT the server .. and it may be logged IN but is it logged in as a BOT or as a regular user? /whois <nick> will say BOT123423 ..blah blah ... and NOT your name! register the bot with GlobalGamers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    the bot needs some work. + he keeps getting banned for spamming.....
    I'm Hiring bots and I know this bot pretty damn well.. set the bot user level to 200 (also add the bot to the user list) in the irc channel and allow flood (I'll call Noah) ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Your work isn't a waste.. if the server wouldn't have been the problem the pug was going to fill.. and probably another one after that. We tried fill it 2 days ago again but just few missing.

I hope promote will be fixed soon on server so people will be aware of pugs again
    Why didn't you just ask ME to fix it for you hun, you know that I would do anything for you !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    What's the output text from the bot when promoting? Atm it is configured for the guber bot by @TimTim
    Did you update the INI setting for the BOTNICK in the from GUBER to OOPER? @SAM?

@UT-Sniper-SJA94 the server will be moving shortly. Back it up asap

I have back ups everywhere for my projects.

Great. No point having such a powerful server sit idle. Will be relocating my probljects to a lower end box.

I'm planning on building a low power server, the one I use atm is my old PC(pentium D) and it runs so hot even idle, and it is not even slightly powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Please can you mod the bot before it gets kicked
    Has admin access now so won't be kicked for spamming
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

WE WILL HAVE A PUG GAME IN A HOUR, BUT WE JUST REALIZED THERE WAS NOT PUG BOT ON!! HELP!

what is the name of the bot? i tried to invite it. but everything i tried did not exist

I've somehow forgotten the password I was using for the VM...

Even though I'm sure I'm typing the right one in.

Thread Information