User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Remove a map because Kos can't stop laming?
    Don't speak when you don't know what you're talking about.

J.C. out.

No cos its mroe 2v2 map not 6v6 . but i know many likes it but still its a bit small map for 6v6
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Remove a map because Kos can't stop laming?

Quote Originally Posted by K-os^ View Post
    Don't speak when you don't know what you're talking about.

J.C. out.
    3 grabs on woot and you didn't lame? Right.

Putting up a high frag count doesnt necessarily mean laming, some people are better fraggers and thats it, live with the fact some people are better. Why dont you provide a demo of him laming instead of just assuming things, also i dont understand why people think ctf is all about grabs because it isnt, if someone is better than you the first thing that goes is accusing of dmin and laming. Why remove woot when people obviously like it, you have the option of voting if other people vote and you dont like the map than dont play. Simple, also the other version is 1 point per vote. I played against K-os 10 years ago and he was great back then, played a million woot games and i see no reason why he cant put that number, i ve hit 300+ once on a 60 hz monitor so i imagine if i upgrade to a better one i would come close to his results.

Kos should be banned so i Can be topscorer for once

Thought I removed the demo of me "laming", but I found it in le recycle bin :/

https://www.sendspace.com/file/61n65o

Here's another one:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/aaawbh

stats
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats...tch&mid=114197

Quote Originally Posted by Zoko View Post
    Putting up a high frag count doesnt necessarily mean laming
    And?

[...] also i dont understand why people think ctf is all about grabs because it isnt, if someone is better than you the first thing that goes is accusing of dmin and laming.
    And the first thing lamers do is to claim that it's just because they are so much better than anyone else, right?
    On a server where freelancing/ staying in the middle of the map or securing certain parts of it etc. isn't allowed and on a map, where defending is not allowed either (i.e. woot), grabs are a pretty good indicator of whether someone is laming or not.

I played against K-os 10 years ago and he was great back then
    So did I - your point being what?

By the way, I don't care if he is banned or not; as far as I can tell he doesn't lame on maps other than woot (of course his stats usually aren't that exciting on other maps as a result).

Zoko i'm pretty sure that when you have 3 grabs and 300 frags at the end in a easy and open map for grabbing like woot it means you are playing dm, except in some rare cases. In that match with so unbalanced teams were no valid reasons to camp in base. Anyway this post is born for clarify the abnormal stats, not for ban a player for dming/laming

And the first thing lamers do is to claim that it's just because they are so much better than anyone else, right?
    On a server where freelancing/ staying in the middle of the map or securing certain parts of it etc. isn't allowed and on a map, where defending is not allowed either (i.e. woot), grabs are a pretty good indicator of whether someone is laming or not.

First of all you didnt understand what i wanted to say, ctf isnt all about grabs meaning that there is much more ingame you can do for your team. People are different and some are better in one thing and one in another, if im a better fragger and im entering a base with another player i will rather let him grab so i can cover him, player with a flag is a target so we have a better chance of taking it if i hit better than him which is fucking logic deicide you need to decide you get it.so i have less grabs then some other players and i get this shit from people saying play ctf look at your grabs.People on woot going totaly brainless just going sideways and grabbing and dying and people saying wp nice grabs great player. There is a difference between laming and what im saying if u dont get its not my problem

So did I - your point being what?
    Just pointed out that at that time he was a great player so after 10 years of playing this game its not odd that he is hitting that much which is what is bothering some of the people here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    Zoko i'm pretty sure that when you have 3 grabs and 300 frags at the end in a easy and open map for grabbing like woot it means you are playing dm, except in some rare cases. In that match with so unbalanced teams were no valid reasons to camp in base. Anyway this post is born for clarify the abnormal stats, not for ban a player for dming/laming
    I wasnt trying to defend him,I agree with you that 300 frags and 3 grabs he was definitly laming, as far as the stats go i dont think he cheats but that only my opinion.
    Last edited by Zoko; 06-05-2017 at 02:27 PM.

RIP UNrealshots the best admin the insta servers had.

Thread Information