w4sh3d.up~: I hate Fragwhores.

User Tag List

w4sh3d.up~: I hate Fragwhores.

Not even sure if it is worth complaining about players on this map. Most of them DM anyways. Probably not even worth playing this map anymore. This guy really did it tonight though. 223 Frags, and he only made it to our side of the base ONCE (you can see this marvelous feat in the demo below). Normally, I just ignore these guys, but he, literally, stood in mid the entire map whether there were flags out or not. He wasn't even close enough to his side to make me consider the fact that he may be a "defender".

Don't be fooled by the screen shot. "Speedy" and that "" guy who are on my team on the screen shot got switched near the end of the map. They were on Red for the majority of the time. The rest of us could hardly get to the base because of this guy (I had the most grabs with a whopping total of 4). I seemed to be the only one who could hit him.

This happened on the [=======] [PURE] [INSTAGIB] [US] [=======] server.

Stats:
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

ScreenShot:

http://i.imgur.com/y8K5d0S.png

Demo:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?undefined
    The demo is only the second half of the map (~7 minutes-ish), but you can view the entire thing through his perspective and get the full picture within 30 seconds.

Probably some random "pro" who doesn't drop by much. Of course, when I went into spec to get a nice full demo of him the next map, he suddenly was able to grab like crazy. Gee, isn't that weird? Even a warning would be appreciated.
    Last edited by BiGbOsS; 03-26-2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Added info.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Oh, it's one of those 10 active worms that have use over 30 nicks a year.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Looks like Hikaru// deathangel w/e people know him by.. to me guy seems to be struggling lately to play CTF or has forgotten how to. Few weeks ago he tried to DM me one as I was using an alias that didn't work to well...by the time I wanted to warn him I just got use to his deathmatching style everytime he popped up on the screen I killed him sure it was annoying at first then I'm sure he was annoyed with me as I seen him leave the server shortly after...

Also I'm sure you'll see this what the fuck is the deal man? Hikaru reply with something that will make me understand.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 03-26-2015 at 11:37 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I guess what really gets to me is the loss in potential there. I have been working on getting better and better. Using Fragwhores as an example, I have gone from like shooting 70 frags back in Dec/Jan to, normally, shooting around 140-165 recently. I wasn't playing well at all today. But, when someone like this drops by and DMs with 40+acc it just looks pathetic when they have no grabs and are playing O. This match should have been 10-0 for them easy. He didn't need to win this way. It makes me jealous lol

Maybe his name says it all? The guy feels washed up, so he doesn't feel like it matters. Maybe he was banned somewhere. Maybe he got fired from his job or his girl/man broke up with him. Or maybe:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I killed him sure it was annoying at first then I'm sure he was annoyed with me as I seen him leave the server shortly after
    drove him to insanity...
    Last edited by BiGbOsS; 03-27-2015 at 12:14 AM.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

@TimTim told you it was kieth

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @Keith or @kjnz^ whats going on here?
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 03-31-2015 at 03:33 AM.

Nothing serious just an idiot who decided to hunt/chase/backshoot me all game also who the fuck he is to get personal?

It was impossible to get past mid because an idiot would kill me close to the flag so I got sick of this shit and played the same game as theirs, giving a taste of their own medicine.

I'm supposed to rush straight to the flag like an idiot when there's an entire team shooting me? I have to drop at least 5x holyshits to grab a flag, isn't that retarded? Also what's more lame? Doing long range backshooting or stopping crucial flag runs that are close to enemy flag? I'm not sure I was the most lame in this game, you hunted me all day why you are even bothering?

Tho I bet you wouldn't talk to like this to me in real life bigboss, getting personal and shit, you ain't all that man lol... just go ahead with that shit see what happens.

I don't even play much ut to take any of those guys serious I always play the game cleanly maxing grabs n shit but when someone decides to fuck things up then I will do back.

I hardly go to pubs since it's always some idiots playing lame or ruining games I just play Advanced Warfare now.

I cared so much about this shit Blaze that I wasn't even bothering replying in there, considering I play 2-3 games max a week and I always end up ragequitting or leaving halfway 'cause shit gets ugly and I hate getting fucked up playing a game like what's the point? These idiots always complaining when they get lamed but when they are the one doing that shit it's all good anyway... smh
    Last edited by kjnz^; 03-31-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kjnz^ View Post

It was impossible to get past mid [...] I have to drop at least 5x holyshits to grab a flag [...]
    "(:" on the blue team has 61 frags, 33% eff and 9 grabs in 16 minutes.
    You have 223 frags, 73% eff and 0 grabs in 16 minutes.

So? I get killed next to the flag what's your point... anyway you're fucking serious bout fragwhores? This game was trash get over it seriously
    Last edited by kjnz^; 03-31-2015 at 06:27 AM.

Fix your link to the demo please.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information