User Tag List

Get Weapon Console Error

@|uK|B|aZe//. @SAM @Higor

Good Day All. In one of the recent threads I mentioned it taking 4-5 direct hits at enemies head to kill him with sniper. I have noticed a few days ago while checking the console while in a game playing and it keeps giving me this error; [Get Weapon: Bad or missing property 'NewWeaponClass'] SS: http://imgur.com/a/9rKRz. This message gets spammed in my console every 5-6 seconds. Could this be related to not been able to kill an enemy in the head with two direct headshots and what is this error an how do i solve it? Thanks a lot and have great day ahead.

Kind Regards
    Kumar_Jodha

It is nothing to worry about. Its just regular binds overlapping with lc weapons binds

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    As said by gaiberserk, its just a bind for any weapon not found in current siege comp thats all. Whatever the bind is review it and remove anything you know isn't an option anymore

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    As said by gaiberserk, its just a bind for any weapon not found in current siege comp thats all. Whatever the bind is review it and remove anything you know isn't an option anymore
    Thank you Blaze . While we at this thread may I ask why it takes Four to Five direct hits on enemies head to kill him? I have explained to @Higor this is how the HP is when sniping enemy 1st - (127hp) 2cd - (116-117hp) 3rd - (70-82hp) 4th- always (16 hp) and 5th kill right? Not always, he sometimes even survives with below 10 hp (75% of the time). So you'll might ask am I really hitting head shots? I know I am I have various demo's for you'll to see, even @DANGERBOY was spectating me on Aleria yesterday an he saw this also. How can I resolve this? Because I don't want to be running an killing people like a mad man with minigun all the time. I would appreciate any suggestions . Thanks and have a good day all.

Kind Regards
    Kumar_Jodha

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Can be anything man. Can range from ping and lc registering your hits to having packet loss (even though it may not show when pressing f6 you can have packet loss) or you're just not aiming in the right place to make the headshot to the player you're shooting at is warping or lagging just a little bit enough for lc to compensate/not register your hits. Theres too many complex reasons for me to say why to be honest

Thread Information