Server crash

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server crash

Server crash

When we play on Atmospheric map, the enemy team make EMP and Neutron bombs. The teleporter at the core is dead, the bad sc blocked the way.I can go to the core room with trans.So i go in, and make the tele, but i cant go outside with trans(idk why)..So i make a telenetwork, and use my tele. When i'm use the teleporter with telenetwork there is a little laggy. Then i make the core tele in an other tele (My team boost me..).2 teleporter on the same place, then i use it with telenetwork. when i'M use it (the 2 tele) server crashed. i hope its help.
    Sorry my english sux..

2 tele's in same spot... Hmmm....

I've seen it crash servers as far back as Siegexxl2 (2007-2008)

As far as I've observed some players think it's a good idea to go through them both repeatedly, it obviously makes the server lag but they think it's funny to keep doing it till it crashes.

Never seen it crash on a single instance but rather what I said above.

Was going to request a ban a few weeks ago after having warned a player what would happen as they continued till it crashed. Unfortunately my UT somtimes distorts pictures while saving them as an unrecognized file type that somtimes can't even be opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Tried changing the extension @Neff?

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    I've seen it crash servers as far back as Siegexxl2 (2007-2008)

As far as I've observed some players think it's a good idea to go through them both repeatedly, it obviously makes the server lag but they think it's funny to keep doing it till it crashes.

Never seen it crash on a single instance but rather what I said above.

Was going to request a ban a few weeks ago after having warned a player what would happen as they continued till it crashed. Unfortunately my UT somtimes distorts pictures while saving them as an unrecognized file type that somtimes can't even be opened.
    You must be playing in windowed mode with a non-16 resolution, try SS on fullscreen.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

^ Windowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Tried changing the extension @Neff?
    It will say bmp and either won't let windows open it, or the distortions make it useless; I just delete it when it does that.
    Last edited by Neff; 11-11-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

have you used the ScreenShotConverter or something like that? @Neff
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

It rarley happens and as higor said it's cause I play in windowed mode, just need to take screenshots in fullscreen and they'll upload no problem.

Was running my paid for version of Diskdigger to try and see if I could recover some files from a previous crash.

Came up out as a slightly less distorted picture than what I saw last time, everything should be blue; It was Desco that crashed the sever on purpose weeks ago. Don't expect him to get in trouble, however put placing tele's like this and going through them fast crashes the server.

LOL Nice disortion... mine a bit prettyyyyy bad when my UT was in a reg-size/normal window mode (Not full screen) so it turns out black/white and no capture of screen at all... but my background on desktop is there and all. Now when my screen is full... screen shot is fine.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information