1.d00m / dutch dming/laming on control - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The demo I posted should be enough of a definition of laming.
    U were in enemies base not grabbing the flag but instead DMing.

Quote Originally Posted by Holzi View Post
    The demo I posted should be enough of a definition of laming.
    U were in enemies base not grabbing the flag but instead DMing.
    I said i need an explanation, i know how i play so no need to provide demo´s/screenshots/stats of me. Or do you mean i can watch your demo and see you playing how capture the flag should be played?

For example: I can do several things in enemy base: grab the flag, wait for backup or teammate to grab the flag, suicide, control the spawns so my team can get to the flag etc. There can only be 1 person holding the flag at the same time, what should the rest of the team do?

Are you saying that you weren't aware that your playing style isn't allowed on the server?

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Are you saying that you weren't aware that your playing style isn't allowed on the server?
    Can we please get past the accusing and pointing fingers? If you want me to play different, atleast take the time and explain to me how.
    Last edited by d3R; 03-28-2014 at 01:08 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    condescending mannerisms.

im sure you know what you get up to d3R and im sure i dont need to explain it to you either considering i have banned you before for retarded as fuck play, your argument of ive played cups blabla doesnt apply to me as you know i have actually played against you in several of those cups and i know what you're all about. Not even gonna start mentioning finalz as he seems to think hes above the players on a public server to follow simple enough rules which you guys seem to try and make out as if its SO complicated.

why dont you just try sticking to the "pro cup scene" its obvious your brain cant handle simple rules and you need enjoyment out of laming in cup matches cause theres nothing else happening for you

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    condescending mannerisms.

im sure you know what you get up to d3R and im sure i dont need to explain it to you either considering i have banned you before for retarded as fuck play, your argument of ive played cups blabla doesnt apply to me as you know i have actually played against you in several of those cups and i know what you're all about. Not even gonna start mentioning finalz as he seems to think hes above the players on a public server to follow simple enough rules which you guys seem to try and make out as if its SO complicated.

why dont you just try sticking to the "pro cup scene" its obvious your brain cant handle simple rules and you need enjoyment out of laming in cup matches cause theres nothing else happening for you
    Come on man, i´m asking an honoust question because apparently i have a different idea about playing lame and this is how you reply? If i´m really that lame and unaware of it doesnt it benefit us all if i learn what i´m doing wrong?

About the cups: maybe you´re mixing me up with somebody else because i´ve been playing defense for ages. I´m not sure what you mean with laming in cup matches either.
    Last edited by d3R; 03-28-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    gu idiot
    Hey! I resemble that remark.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    Hi there mister consistant 60 acc!
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Personally i don't think you should be complaining or even speaking rather about anything considering a few things, since you're such an incredibly skilled player. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Another cheater, lol.
    lol....
    this is the worst fucking attempt ever done to accuse someone in cheating... so much pathetic dude seriously
    hitting an average 60%acc on a public server considered as cheating? what fucking logic is this

Yeh, dont think the "GU idiot" line has any reason to be in there

But whatever, carry on with the bitchslapping

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Then explain why pretty much all of your puggers are banned in ig server for laming or being general cunts?

You should ask unrealshots, he's always the one banning them and he even said it...

And you love to derail topics with productive stuff such as posting stats of myself? I'm sorry if I look too good for you.

Thread Information