Butthurt Street - Page 75

User Tag List

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    its funny how forthcoming everyone is when there's nothing to hide, the stories all line up, protocols dont get abandoned. you're boring me though tim, this conversation has grown old and I dont much care who wants to think clearly on things and who wants to set an impossibly high barrier for everything except the official line, we all each make those choices for ourselves and can prepare accordingly.
    Basically what I'm getting from your last few responses is that you're refusing to admit that you think literally every single event and news report (or the vast majority) has been fabricated... because that would be admitting to yourself and everyone else in this thread that your worldview is absolutely and insanely delusional.

lol... there you go assuming again, wasnt that what you were berating me for? oh, well I'm shocked to find hypocrisy here, I tell you.

kite. plane. must. hit. steel.

this reminds me of that time in grade school at the lunch table, I was talking to this kid and he seemed so oblivious. I was talking and put my hand on the table, and realized it was about 6 inches from his chocolate bar. so I slowly edged my hand closer to it while I was talking to him, looking at him in the fkn eye....I took the chocolate bar, put it in my pocket - all with this kid looking straight at me, the entire friggin time.

I was planning on just saying haha funny when he caught me, but I was shocked that I actually swiped it right in front of his face with him looking at me while I did it.

so I ate the thing, because how can you be that stupid to have your chocolate bar lifted right in plain view, right in front of your face, watching the entire time. I ate it out of spite because he was that oblivious that I could do this, sitting 2 feet from him.

kid realized it was missing about 2 periods later and went asking around about what happened to his chocolate bar. *facepalm*
    Last edited by sumbich; 10-03-2016 at 10:21 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

lol... there you go assuming again, wasnt that what you were berating me for? oh, well I'm shocked to find hypocrisy here, I tell you.
    LOL. Yeah keep posting completely irrelevant bullshit when you're completely unable to answer simple questions because you know it will make you look even more delusional. Protip: Continually avoiding answering the questions under the guise of being "above" them just makes you look even more ridiculous. You bring this upon yourself.

oh right, I'm sorry, I'm not playing the game to your liking and answering all of your questions promptly and thoroughly

lol pro tip

there may indeed be areas where you're qualified to give pro tips, but this sure as shit aint one of 'em, bub.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

oh right, I'm sorry, I'm not playing the game to your liking and answering all of your questions promptly and thoroughly

lol pro tip

there may indeed be areas where you're qualified to give pro tips, but this sure as shit aint one of 'em, bub.
    Again. 1 question, random babbeling . If you could answer when questioned instead of being irrelevant this post would not have 70+ pages.

lol pro tip

Why don't you actually answer my simple question for once? Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore ridiculous, you come up with nonsense excuses like you're "not playing the game" (whatever that means lmao). This isn't a game. I'm asking a simple question lol.

DUDE WEED LMAO
    Canadians gonna get assfucked on the next crisis.
    http://debatepost.com/2016/08/23/war...economy-fails/
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Damn and having a lot of physical money on our own hand is considered drug money in front of a police. (In USA)

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    DUDE WEED LMAO
    Canadians gonna get assfucked on the next crisis.
    http://debatepost.com/2016/08/23/war...economy-fails/
    To understand this, understand the root of currency and the difference between currency and actual money.

When you possess bankster fiat, you are using their currency, with their permission. Deposits into a bank are an unsecured loan to the bank and as a junior position there, you are the first to take losses when the bank has a problem.

This is what's behind the pushes by the central banks to eliminate cash. But that sword also cuts both ways since the cia and security services use boatloads of cash to get their jobs done when they need to finance, arm, train some terrorists.

But when push comes to shove, you wind up seeing headlines like

DOJ Drops Charges Against Arms Dealer Who "Threatened To Expose" Hillary Arming Islamic Extremists

Because when something goes too deep to the heart of the issue, it get suppressed. They dont want to let clintonemail.com get subpoena'd for the communication between Turi and clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Damn and having a lot of physical money on our own hand is considered drug money in front of a police. (In USA)
    The civil asset forfeiture is illegal, unconstitutional, but such things are applied as TPTB see fit and you basically have no recourse if the cops decide to steal from you. Well, let me clarify, you can go fight it in court and attempt to prove that the cash was legitimately obtained, but more often than not you're going to spend more than what the cops stole from you in order to maybe have the chance at getting your money back. This is nothing but the system stealing even further from the populace.

News stories that pass the smell test, pass like water under the bridge. Ones that dont are the ones highlighted. Ergo if you make a request of me that isnt all that fruitful and requires more work on my end than I'm willing to give you - I'm not all that inclined to honor your request because its a useless endeavor, Tim. Stopped caring what you think a while ago, its fun how "its just a simple question" only cuts one way here.

If you require everything to be unambiguously spelled out in black and white before you'll even consider theory #2 , even when theory #1 its juxtaposed with is shown to have catastrophic failures, yet that theory #1 just cant be dismissed...I seriously just dont know what the fuck to tell you. When the government supports a story that is proven false by video, picture, and eyewitness testimony - it makes zero sense to dismiss all of that because the official story disagrees with evidence. That necessitates improvement or even total abandonment of a theory. But for some reason, like the carbon dioxide fraud, the lie just keeps getting stridently repeated so that as many people will believe it as possible.

Thread Information