Various players abusing McSwartlzy roof glitch - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I've explained this to you before: There are teams with whom you simply cannot coordinate. It has nothing to do with ego - you can have a skill or language barrier, or simple refusal to communicate, as is often the case with many of our mysteriously silent regulars. Once in a while, you may get one or two people that can coordinate, but on maps like Niven or McSwartzly it's simply not enough.

And if you don't get those people, lights out - Four hours of RU farming and head-bashing. That is truly pointless.
    Well put as usual Scourge but you can't explain this to the players that get carried all the time and hope that they'll understand

<< Some of us just don't like bashing our heads repeatedly into the wall for several hours straight. >>

I dunno, i call it hack&slash style (ie playing it like Diablo 2) and i guess some of us have become somewhat comfortable doing that. Mining/defensive play is also part of hack&slash. I guess it's a time to start playing more strategically... like jetpacks on simplex. Simplex looks played hack&slash mode nowadays. Nuke ff (and go nowhere), random teleports that work more or less...

Simplex is EZ, amp double nuke gate and yell at the apes on your team to take advantage of that 1 minute window to erase everything inside.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

100% agree with Scourge in every single aspect

Splash damage travels through movers.
    True. Higor have done some experiment and made the point where splash damage doesn't go through the door, and this feature is available in XC_GE mod set up. I like it, esp for MH to stop peoples from messing up a map lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    My god you really are one of the dumbest siege players ive come across, having to explain every scenario to you as if you were 5? Pretty self explanatory what happens, As fluke said taking another teams nuke room allows you to have free access to the room below core where all it takes is one bio load or a couple secondary rockets to destroy any normal nukes being made. If they dont risk that then they have to make inukes in plain sight at a greater cost as well as you being able to keep track of whos picked up their nukes and who hasnt. Do you seriously even remotely try to strategise any of the siege games you play in or do you just simply play to fortify the top of maps like bluevember to just frustrate others and not bring any other aspect to the game

I swear its like trying to explain quantum physics to the cast of jersey shore.

illusions of "Carrying" a team amuse me, no...you are just doing something different and more often than the rest. No single player carries any team and stating it is nothing but ego filled statements, at best you just give your team the edge, you don't win a game by yelling out what people should do, you contribute to the team effort. Self loving ego players are easy to spot, they are the ones who beg for RU so they can end the game, which more than 50% of the time they fail, then blame mine spam/poor team effort etc. etc. and convince themselves they were not to blame and their shit team fucked it up...EVERY time.

But like I said, its like trying to explain something complex to a player who is mentally challenged.

Hey look out, now its not leet players, its ego players, owait its mentally challenged players. Whatever, I dont need to deal with this stupid shit. Im already done with siege for now, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    I swear its like trying to explain quantum physics to the cast of jersey shore.

illusions of "Carrying" a team amuse me, no...you are just doing something different and more often than the rest. No single player carries any team and stating it is nothing but ego filled statements, at best you just give your team the edge, you don't win a game by yelling out what people should do, you contribute to the team effort. Self loving ego players are easy to spot, they are the ones who beg for RU so they can end the game, which more than 50% of the time they fail, then blame mine spam/poor team effort etc. etc. and convince themselves they were not to blame and their shit team fucked it up...EVERY time.

But like I said, its like trying to explain something complex to a player who is mentally challenged.
    You do occasionally get a lone player who single-handedly makes the difference between victory and defeat. And yes, sometimes you really do have a shitty team - Teams that build leeches, teams that hog thousands of RU for no reason, teams that never make even the most basic effort to communicate or coordinate. The way you write about Siege, it's like you've never been frustrated by any of this. I hope you'll forgive any skepticism on my part.

lone player who single-handedly makes the difference between victory and defeat
    I always prioritize on solidifying defense first, and only go offense on a small niche of maps when I have a huge knowledge/style advantage that can't be countered.

You won't see me attacking otherwise or so I thought, until that Bathvember game where Fleecey joined half an hour in.
    Lemme describe it the simplest way possible: she put a certain order in the defense in no way I had seen before and allowed myself to relieve of all defensive duty and be the one real attacker... it was a very rare and fun game.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information