Switching selections with the constructor - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Is there anything you have built that isn't buggy as hell and needs constant fixing? smh
    Also what the fuck has that got to do with the questions being put forward here????? Yet again you dodged a question or request and came out with some random shit. Do you suffer from severe ADHD?
    lol

@Higor I have the utmost respect for you dude, you are continuing to work on a mod for a ever slowly dieing game.

But your lone wolf way of thinking on developing siege isn't how this community should be, going forward.

What fluke said is right though. I have played numerous UT99 servers over the years, the ones that are still here, or the ones that has lasted involved the community alongside the development. Just about all the other servers are dead. There was even a time where I talked to Wildcard on what he was doing for siege, and he listened somewhat. (Even SK infamous botter,cheater whatever, listened to the community and took our suggestions to heart from time to time when he developed siege.)

Sure some people around heres attitude have been utterly despicable at best towards you, but hey you have showed somewhat a unwilliningness to work with some people, so I cant really blame them for that.

Siege has always thrived when the community and siege developers work together! I have been here a long ass time so I may know a thing or to about this subject.

I simply do not want to see the siege community die.( It has almost gotten to that point, but has since been revived, not as best as it used to be, but its pretty close )

Higor you are a good dev, you really are, but if numerous people are complaining about something, you should take the time and listen, and atleast CONSIDER what the rest of us are saying.

There will be changes on LCWeapons when the time is due.
    Right now I have to get Siege to a playable state, and I have to say sorry for not being able to fulfill the deadline of releasing the fix today, I had forgotten it's Good Friday today.

PD: I copypasted the ASMD pulse rifle code into LC before adapting... it's likely that original ASMD also has the bug (I have to take a look at this too).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    There will be changes on LCWeapons when the time is due.
    Right now I have to get Siege to a playable state, and I have to say sorry for not being able to fulfill the deadline of releasing the fix today, I had forgotten it's Good Friday today.

PD: I copypasted the ASMD pulse rifle code into LC before adapting... it's likely that original ASMD also has the bug (I have to take a look at this too).

Seriously...do you sniff glue? You keep coming out with random shit as if you believe it is a good response?

I have some respect for you as a dev, but I have absolute zero respect for you as a human.....you fucking robot.
    Here is a hint, Return siege to a version that didn't fuck up everyone's gaming experience and THEN you can get it to a playable state out of the public area, which at the moment you treat all players like bots and the public server as a dormant testing area.

@SAM You also need to realise what this is doing to the siege players, it is slowly getting to a point where players don't bother any more due to the volume of how many times a new siege version is released. Seriously man, ask the players if they like constant changes or a stable release and maybe a new update after a few months. You can't come back with "it is improving siege development" because it is doing the exact opposite.....listen to the people who have said it already here and then add those who do not frequent the forums. There are many games out there now that can easily entice away the current regulars to the point all you will have left is trolls.
    I have often left a game because of siege bugs, it is ridiculous how many there are. It has been made far too complex to the point that there is no way Higor will ever fix them all. as he makes one fix, 2 more replace it.

Return the server version to before the new constructor, that is the last one I remember with minimal bugs. There isn't one person apart from kiss ass chamberly and our senior citizen severed that like the changes made over and over.

Higor is assfucking siege, not improving it from my view point. unnecessary and unwanted changes.

To state I know all this as fact is an understatement, With RX I had additions like FC carrier radar, jet missiles, 8 shot cannons....high power bombs.....etc. Players voiced they did not really like them and it had changed the gameplay. I IMMEDIATELY reverted back to the version they did like and continued to work on the next release excluding those addons. I listened to the players who use the mod, I never ignored them.

You mould the mod around the players, not the other way around. Why does it always have to fall on deaf selfish ears?

Don't make a rollback, that will bring back the old bugs that were fixed in the newer versions (ergo post 0019). Replacing 1 bug with 10 bugs isn't a good idea. Just give Higor some time and 0024 will be ready for public.

one bug? So what you are saying is everyone who is very unhappy with several of the last new releases, which has been buggy as hell are somehow wrong? yet the version before the new constructor and detail RU system which next to no one complained about is somehow worse? Roll it back, fix the bugs in that version and nothing else, upload to server and THEN continue with the current build and make sure every bug is nailed. If not, then simply roll it back. This leaves Higor with plenty of time to fix bugs WITHOUT the players having to endure the bugs while he takes his sweet ass time to upload another buggy fix. Instead he thinks it is acceptable to blank the players and do what he wants. If the majority are really unhappy, then you need to remove it, it isn't hard to comprehend that. Higor prefers to let them suffer as he is dead inside, he cares about himself and nothing else. Thinking about it now, I don't think it is ADHD, seems more like autism. One track way of thinking.

Every change the majority of players has asked or put forward has been totally blanked. Skarn, you say wait for the next version for things to be "Fixed". That is a bit of a naive call isn't it? time after time players have reported more bugs and problems, yet they are stonewalled when Higor is told about them and drags his heels badly if he does get around to fixing it.

People simply do not want the changes or the new updates with yet another problem. One of the biggest problems is he is building siege how he wants it with no outside influence, polls, requests are blanked. That is a huge problem and why players are getting upset with him. Any developer that does not get input from the community will never be successful, siege will die in the next few years and all these changes will simply ruin the final years of siege. That would be a disappointment, all because the developer failed to work with the community.

1. Stable siege version with bug fixes
    2. develop and work on a future release
    3. listen to majority players polls and add what they voted on
    4. New releases that present problems should be rolled back within 1 week to the previous version people were happy with.
    5. Saves players from disliking Higor because he is a selfish, thoughtless cunt.

Like I said, Higor simply uses the server like his own personal sandbox with players being his "Bots"
    People stating Sam is the reason it hasn't been rolled back is a load of bollocks, if Higor states it is buggy and to roll back until he fixes it then it will happen. The only reason I can think of why he wont do it is down to having to recompile the mod because of the version name or there will be file mismatch. I have seen devs who have done it out of laziness and they did not last very long before they pissed the community off to the point they all laid into him.

People are scared to offend and wont speak out due to fear it will make Higor quit developing. I do not give a tiny rats ass if I offend him, he is a self centred cunt.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-26-2016 at 09:01 AM.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;110125]5. Saves players from disliking Higor because he is a selfish, thoughtless cunt.
    lol 2late.
    Never Lucky.

Thread Information