User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fortnite

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    I do not like the building part of this game. Also very cartoonish and really easy to aim/play. JUST IMO.
    I have the direct opposite opinion.
    I think the things you highlighted are actually the biggest strengths of this game, which set it apart from the others, and other than being F2P, those seem to be the strongest reasons why many players moved from PUBG to Fortnite.
    The overall mood and all is less "serious" than PUBG, it's more like a constant party (starting as far back as the lobby and the flying bus), making it all the more fun, and the community ends up being a lot less toxic and more wholesome that way as well.

This is just my opinion as well of course, and to each one their own.
    The fact that PUBG is still strong providing a different experience, is a good thing, it makes the world a far more interesting place with a lot more options for all tastes.

Im trying to play this game but the part of build fo me is hard, aways played wasd and aim but this game uve to hotkey everything,
    PUBG seems old buged game cz this i wanot play but the championships are a lot of fun to watch,

u wom if u survive against a lot of players, no respawn, I like this engagement but u take a lot of time to be killed easy.

pretty fun game when playing in a team.

Thread Information