User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So tell us the reason behind your saying seabass best mod 2016?
    You clearly dont like seabass.

Why not play the game instead and having fun (ofc follow the rules)

I think seabass is a great mod who is doing great work on the server, keeping them clean.

Maybe if you would of appeal your ban better maybe seabass would of lower your ban instead of making a shitstorm.

He's been doing it ever since I banned him http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...hlight=Adriano

By the looks of it, his plan was to harass me until I banned him, thinking that it somehow would prove that I was abusing the mod position.
    Guess he should have familiarized himself with the rules a little better, because if he had, he would have realized that harassment is of course not allowed, so this plan backfired.

@nrgetic is absolutely correct, one insult doesn't bother me and proves nothing at all.
    A few insults here and there is to be expected in a competitive game like this, but what Adriano's been doing has been going on for a long time now. No idea why I didn't ban him sooner. I clearly should have.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    He's been doing it ever since I banned him http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...hlight=Adriano
    I am a bit wowwww, lets end it right here. Enough effort has been made.

Any corrupt mod allegation requires demo. Just like mod requires demo to prove your infraction. Don't waste our time with screenshots.

And just general life rule you might want to observe. Every action has a reaction. Don't be the aggressor and then claim to be a victim at the same time, you clown.

GOOO ADRIANOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Good nomination, so far seabass has done an excellent job ever since he was named a Mod, has a good understanding of the rules and applies them properly.

So I agree with you, seabass for best mod 2016
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Nice paint skillz m8.
    ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Any corrupt mod allegation requires demo. Just like mod requires demo to prove your infraction. Don't waste our time with screenshots.

And just general life rule you might want to observe. Every action has a reaction. Don't be the aggressor and then claim to be a victim at the same time, you clown.
    You clown, i didn't do anything, so does that mean also Moskva has to be banned for say that ?

I'm not an agressor *
    Some urban dictionary also for you SAM , maybe at least we discover seabass wasn't the only that need one .

Aggressor

a person, group, or nation that attacks first or initiates hostilities; an assailant or invader.

Do i look an Assailant of Seabass ? An Invader of Seabass ? An attacker of this dude ?
    Yes, I'm an attacker, an assailant on instagib server, not via chat as i only said one great thing .

Does the " Best mod of 2016 " Represents an " initiates hostilities " ?

My gosh. terrible , very terrible.

I was just showing up my praise to him and i got ban .
    He thinks that those are the reason, but those are his reason for his 2nd ban, so not mine reason . So you all are getting wrong and wants to be in fine with it just to protect a shame of a mod and that's not correct, you know , but at the same time you don't do anything to stop it, that's what mean be a clown and you assume all copyrights of it . End of the story.

Call an admin to tell him he's the best mod in chat with any offence in it isn't bannable and it's on all planet common sense. This is the life rule you can always choose to live.

You do think i am the little kinda player that come here to play with you all by venerate admins for no reason just to keep my play ? Nah guys it's not that what means play games. I play games when there is fair situation, and since there isn't i'm the one , like all who have the full rights of complaints, to complaint come here and tell my opinion . No un ban appeal needed.
    There is no rules that say you can't say your opinion with no offence, and i'm saying and will always do and vote , seabass for best mod 2016.

At Least ADRIANOCELENTANO is extremely more honestly and trustworthy then comparately to who comes here with 30 posts to give the umpteenth lick to admins and pretend to be the protagonist of a situation that doesn't even belong to him AHAHAHHAHAHA . Thanks for these laughs.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 07-15-2016 at 07:33 AM.

BAN MOSKVA
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post

You clown, i didn't do anything, so does that mean also Moskva has to be banned for say that ?

I'm not an agressor, i was just showing up my praise to him and i got ban . He thinks that are the reason, but those are the reason for his 2nd ban not mine reason . So you all are getting wrong and wants to be in fine with it just to protect a shame of a mod and that's not correct, you know , but at the same time you don't do anything to stop it, that's what mean be a clown and you assume all copyrights of it . End of the story.

Call an admin to tell him he's the best mod in chat with any offence in it isn't bannable and it's on all planet common sense. This is the life rule you can always choose to live.

You do think i am the little kinda player that come here to play with you all by venerate admins for no reason just to keep my play ? Nah guys it's not that what means play games. I play games when there is fair situation, and since there isn't i'm the one , like all who have the rights of complaint to complaint come here and tell his opinion . No un ban appeal needed.
    There is no rules that say you can't say your opinion with no offence, and i'm saying and will always do and vote , seabass for best mod 2016.

At Least ADRIANOCELENTANO is extremely more honestly and trustworthy then comparately to who comes here with 30 posts to give the umpteenth lick to admins and pretend to be the protagonist of a situation that doesn't even belong to him AHAHAHHAHAHA . Thanks for these laughs.

The reason of the ban were : Costant insulting of a mod .

Where is the costant ? Where is the insulting ? In the screenshot you can see there is write only 1 time, max 2 times in 15 minutes ( a match ) . What are we talking about ? That's abuse and end of the story. Face the reality.

And of course, in-add i request immediatly the demo , as it is for me, it has to be also for him. Then we all are going to watch it like if we are togheter at the cinema to show that it's a ban abuse. End of the story and of the piffling defense of a shame.

Yes, it's a serious shame ban someone for the freedom of speech with no offending intention. It's forbidden in almost of the world.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 07-15-2016 at 04:48 AM.

Thread Information