User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+
    AdRiaN;78087]can you put the old version until fix completly this siege edition?
    SiegeIV is fine, the server setup isn't.

2k4Sounds is loaded once (profiled the server...), loaded 2k4Sounds on the dev server and there was no double HeadShot so it's not a compatibility issue.
    So something else is interfering...

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    When there are lots of containers, for example in a leech game, ALL buildings are not repaired at all. Please fix this.
    Including themselves, containers heal up to 48 other builds, won't increase array size for a technical reason.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    SiegeIV is fine, the server setup isn't.
    okay! but minishield must be nerfed!
    you know... now its almost IMPOSSIBLE kill a sp with minishield protecting it.
    there is only 2 ways, nuking eh sp on all team dominating the game and attacking the sp together, because now we cant shot sp's from a safe place, or dodge the projectiles being far from it.

im not ask for BUG the minishield radius again, just balance it. For me, the way the minishield is right now, it should cost 1200RU

btw, i have a question @Higor, the nuke damage is lower now? yesterday a nuked the core and only damaged 13%, not 20 like before.

Whenever you pickup a nuke , it doesn't auto switch to it. How do you fix that??

The piston keybind works, just maybe not the super piston jump keybind that some use.

Although not necessarily a bug, I believe that the GL was created specifically for the Niven map and, without it, the map is even worse without that op weapon to accelerate games by either shooting a fan leech or pinning a team in their base. Three Nivens on the server is two too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Whenever you pickup a nuke , it doesn't auto switch to it. How do you fix that??
    Bug in sgWarhead (when i rewrote the item-giving function to support mutators) not properly adapted to new code.
    Pulse rifle, leecher and other weapons will autoswitch indeed.

Noted for next version*.

EDIT:
    A workaround to it is to not give the sgNukeLauncher weapon to players when they spawn, so when picking a new one up it does auto-switch.
    Would require INI edit and a server restart tho.

--- Updated ---

AdRiaN;78108]btw, i have a question @Higor, the nuke damage is lower now? yesterday a nuked the core and only damaged 13%, not 20 like before.
    Proable the core is stronger?
    INI setting GoalTeamScore should be 30 to keep the core like it was before...

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    Although not necessarily a bug, I believe that the GL was created specifically for the Niven map and, without it, the map is even worse without that op weapon to accelerate games by either shooting a fan leech or pinning a team in their base.
    McFartzly is one of the main purposes of the GL, that weapon is magestic there.
    I would have still preferred a nerfed GL in MID and a buildable EMP+Ape cannon.

Trying to attack on simplex and niven is so dull and repetitive now...

--- Updated ---

AdRiaN;78108]im not ask for BUG the minishield radius again, just balance it. For me, the way the minishield is right now, it should cost 1200RU
    Minishield now has a spheric collision that matches it's visual, headshotting it is way more difficult and it's real volume is around 25% more... price could be increased from 650 to 800.

--- Updated ---

The piston keybind works, just maybe not the super piston jump keybind that some use.
    It's just aliased binds, LCWeapons can't read those.
    Just watch the new keybind for piston and then add the new command it to the aliased bind.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Key=Mutate GetWeapon lc_ih|getweapon ImpactHammer | Button bFire | OnRelease Jump | SetJetpack 1|DoubleJump|JumpRel|pistonjump|OnRelease SetJetpack 0

Those who is looking for binds, please look here!

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/sie...bind-set-5156/

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

i don't need to change my binds? i never had to.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    i don't need to change my binds? i never had to.
    Either did I. Weapon switch scroll ftw!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    McFartzly is one of the main purposes of the GL, that weapon is magestic there.
    I would have still preferred a nerfed GL in MID and a buildable EMP+Ape cannon.

Trying to attack on simplex and niven is so dull and repetitive now...[COLOR="Red"]
    For the record, I coined the term McFartzly, a second cousin of McShitty.

I would like to see the EMP brought back in buildable form. A buildable ape cannon on Niven makes sense. Of course, that assumes Niven makes sense. I believe we're done here.

I don't think simplex has the same issues but moreso is a problem with the multitude of public players who only make mines and don't learn to attack. On that map there are several tele spots to corner a team and drain their RU for the easy win with a coordinated effort.

Finally, I believe the headshot double kill is a conspiracy by the admins/developers to get players to take chances using the sniper to get the double RU bonus on the kill and reward players who have refined that ability. I have to say it is a rather addictive strategy to go for that double kill headshot. For the better shooters I am sure it is laughable as they take those shots to the RU bank.

Thread Information