SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    All building removal follows the 'Shared Reward' system, it means that any RU that doesn't go to you (not using your RU during a critical stage of the game?), is loaded into the Core for distribution among your teammates.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    All building removal follows the 'Shared Reward' system, it means that any RU that doesn't go to you (not using your RU during a critical stage of the game?), is loaded into the Core for distribution among your teammates.
    Explain pls, And btw why 'Shared Reward' system added there? Seems unfair. Core was already 5 at that time.

Because you're running around full of RU without using any, so any RU from removals and your mines gets wasted so it's instead loaded into the core whenever it can't be added to your reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Because you're running around full of RU without using any, so any RU from removals and your mines gets wasted so it's instead loaded into the core whenever it can't be added to your reserves.
    No i was not at full RU, my RU was about 200 at that time i still remember. How RU can be loaded into core as i said it was level 5? And more important how to check that loaded RU after level 5 of core?
    And to b true its bs in 2 ways. 1st someone removed my sup and sc and i got 0 RU back from it and 2nd it got distributed to players where some players on pub always exist who dont know how to use RU in favor of team.
    According to me it will be very good if this can be reverted back than this sharing system.
    On the other hand it means never go to build sup or ss or sc or anyother building which require more RU becos at the end someone can idiotically or accidentally remove it and you will get 0 RU back from it. So better just only go for nukes ??? Or just only make those build which others cant remove ???
    So in nutshell its bs to play on pub server with this system.
    (NO offense to Higor, just this new system is worthles acc to me in pub)
    Or better to make it was it was that no one else can remove sup.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Someone else removed my sup before me. And i got no RU from it. What is this?

And in another match, someone removed my sc and on F3 it showed that i removed it, was not doing demorec at that time but this hapnd.
    That's weird, I have removed others sup (noobs) and they have gotten their RU back.

You're seriously misunderstanding the shared reward system, take a second look at the journal before posting again.

While we're on this subject, there are still problems with the time displayed by the damage amp and with the number of RU displayed it takes to upgrade a building (it's often more than is displayed). Also, upgrading buildings should round to the nearest level, not dump excess RU in to a fractional level if being fractionally upgraded adds nothing to the building's abilities (e.g. forcefield does, container and (core?) don't.)

The RU display is kind of annoying...
    BTW, nearly all builds use the fraction of levels in less apparent ways, even containers.

More HP and faster regen/larger regen radius is nice, but generally when I'm upping a container at the start of the game the purpose is to expand the RU limit. If this were incremental that'd be fantastic.

(Which leads me to another question - do upgrades between levels for things like the core and translocators do anything? A bad edge case would certainly be jump boots.)

Updated first post with a couple of good ideas...

Thread Information