Public changes - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Public changes

apparently I am bashing chamberly in my last reply from the pm I just received from her, apparently what I said does not make sense and is not helpful to be bashing her in this thread.. (Even though it is dev 101 and stated it wasn't a personal thing, a simple fact involved with developing any new mod for multiple servers) I have run UT99 servers for 12 years and mod developing for several servers for 11 years....but hey, what do I know.

also I am supporting Sams grey area....I am not anywhere near his "area's" thank you very much!, grey or any other colour. (Unless he is paying)

@Higor Don't stress out too much over the issues, I remember the pressure all too well and it isn't nice to deal with, just remember there are still some of us that are thankful for what you do regardless of how long it takes to iron out the bugs.

I mean, there's still ppl running the D3DDrv on their UT's and crashing thanks to 'Ivan', unfortunately we will never get to see a proper, official engine fix for these problems so that these retards properly setup their games.
    Also having to limit a mod's physics to a buggy collision hash is simply killing me.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Also having to limit a mod's physics to a buggy collision hash is simply killing me.
    I remember that all too well, in the end I accepted defeat..... not helpful I know.

I really like the recent changes, good stuff. Nerfed Minishield is good, the mid spawns are cool again, cheap damage amp will now be used. And couple of gripes, the GL with only rocket ammo completely pointless, and 400 for shield belt a little steep. Otherwise these are brilliant commonsense updates, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    I really like the recent changes, good stuff. Nerfed Minishield is good, the mid spawns are cool again, cheap damage amp will now be used. And couple of gripes, the GL with only rocket ammo completely pointless, and 400 for shield belt a little steep. Otherwise these are brilliant commonsense updates, thank you

The GL is fixed though, spawns different ammo, emp, poison etc

Question for Higor: Are the damage amp upgrades cost-effective?

For all's reference, cores have 30k hp; 20% damage = 6k damage from a direct hit.

If it's the same as before, no. *** KEY WORD "IF" ***
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I remember that game where I tried a ZP bug...
    Back when I was making LCWeapons and I had decompiled ZP, I found something pretty lulzy.

Making your UT run a 5x the speed holds you down so you don't really reach other points faster... but that doesn't affect weapon fire.
    So, stand in BlackRiverUltimate in mountain, make supplier, get rifle+amp and start mowing down the enemy SC at hilarious rates, cost effective indeed.
    The downside is that you can't really play all doing that shit... still it was an interesting experience.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

From what I've tested, direct amp lvl0 nuke hit to the core its about 40 damage, lvl1 is 42 damage, lvl2 44 and like that, so its not worth to upgrade amp in my opinion, its already very strong c: (IIRC)

Thread Information